24th October 2015, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study B.Pharmacy course while working as a government teacher?

I am a government teacher in basic siksha parishad uttar pradesh in india.Please tell me that can I do b pharmacy ? Can you please let me know the steps which I need to follow for the same? It will be really helpful if you can guide me on this soon?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for government teacher while working as a CS teacher in Matric School
  2. Am I eligible to study PhD in History if qualified UGC-NET around 3 years ago being a Government Teacher?
  3. How to do M.Ed course after working as a teacher in government school?
  4. Am I eligible for government computer teacher after completing BCA? How to get a government teacher job?
  5. What should I do to be eligible for TRB exam and government teacher job after completing MSc Biotechnology?
  6. Can I become a government teacher after working in Ministry of HRD? From where to do B.Ed and what is the age limit?
  7. Am I eligible for government teacher if I am 35 years old?
  8. Can I write TET exam while working as a government teacher?
  9. Possibility to study M.Ed for a Government Primary Teacher?
  10. Can I be eligible for government teacher post after completing BCA? What is the procedure to apply for the post of government teacher
  11. How to go for teaching job after doing B.Tech Biotech
  12. Am I eligible to study PhD in Urdu if completed M.A. being a Government Teacher? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  13. After B.Tech am I eligible for the government Teacher job?
  14. Eligibility and age limit for the post of Music Teacher in Government School Jobs?
  15. How to study B.Ed course? I am a B.E graduate and a teacher in government primary school -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get admission to study PhD in Geography being a UGC-NET qualified Assistant Government Teacher?
  17. What is the difference between CTET and TET?
  18. Which MBA school I can apply for the course while am working as a teacher?
28th October 2015, 05:20 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study B.Pharmacy course while working as a government teacher?

For admission in B.Pharmacy you need to appear for entrance exam. You must have 12th qualification with PCB or PCM qualification to become eligible for exam. There is upper age limit also for admission in most of the entrance exams.

Therefore, you can surely apply for entrance exam if you fulfill the above criteria. Admission will be based on the rank in the exam through counselling procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?