5th January 2016, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Writte exam for SSC(Tech) after B.Tech in IT? What is the selection procedure for SSC?

Hi I am kiruthiga , have completed my B.TECH IT , I have applied for SSC(Technical). I need to know whether written exam is their for SSC and what should be prepared ?and What is the selection Process ? Please help me on the query.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to sit in campus placement for Infosys if I have 60% above marks in 10th, 12th and UG till 5th semester?
  2. Am I eligible for RTO exam after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering? Procedure for the entrance exam and selection criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How should I fill the forms of FCI?
  4. Is it necessary to appear in CDS exam for applying in SSC exam? Minimum percentage required to apply for SSC exam?
  5. What are the jobs available in MNC's? I have scored 86% in SSC and 92% in Intermediate
  6. Can I do M.Tech in Architecture after B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? What is the selection procedure?
  7. Details, colleges and selection procedure for Integrated Ph.D programme after B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  8. How to apply for the position of Income Tax Officer being a Chartered Accountant?
  9. Eligibility to become an Income tax officer after B.Com computers?
  10. How to appear for SSC exam? I am a 22 years old
  11. Selection of subject and procedure for selection for KPSC?
  12. What is the qualification needed to be an ITO officer?
  13. What can I do for a government job?
  14. Am I eligible for RTO exam after completing diploma in Automobile branch? Date of the exam and the selection criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the eligibility for SSC entrance exam? What are the various fields or posts in SSC?
  16. What kind of job is offered in Staff Selection Commission for B.A. graduate? Types of questions are asked in SSC recruitment exam?
  17. Selection procedure of Wipro On-Campus drive for B.Tech final semester student?
  18. What can I do for income tax officer?
6th January 2016, 09:51 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Writte exam for SSC(Tech) after B.Tech in IT? What is the selection procedure for SSC?

The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) recruits the eligible candidates for various Technical posts in Group-B and C grade.

SELECTION PROCEDURE :

* Written examination.

* Personal Interview.

The exam pattern for SSC (Technical) exam is given below.

The written exam consists of 2 papers i.e., Paper - I and Paper - II.

Paper I :

This paper is of objective type and conducted for a maximum of 200 marks with a time limit of 2 hours.

It consists of following sections :

* General Intelligence.

* General Awareness.

* General Engineering.

Paper II :

It consists of General Engineering section in Conventional Descriptive type manner. The exam is conducted for a maximum of 300 marks for 2 hours.

The candidate can go thorough standard books i.e., R S Agarwal for General Intelligence and General Awareness. The candidate can follow their reference text books for General engineering section. However, there will be a compulsory written exam for the SSC Technical exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?