11th February 2013, 12:51 AM
rafeequek313

What can I do for a government job?

for govt jobs what i can do?...could u please give me the information regarding the same

Related Questions:
  1. For which government job can I apply as per my qualification and age?
  2. Am I eligible for a government or a lecture job in a Government College after completing MCA and 1 year job?
  3. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  4. What to study to get government job? Way to get government job after +2?
  5. Which is important course for government job? What can I do now for job?
  6. Can I apply for government job after passing from UGC approved university? What can I do to be eligible for government job?
  7. Which is better between B.Tech Agriculture and BTech Food Technology? What should I do to get a government job?
  8. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  9. Is there any possibility to get a government job after doing B.E CSE from Anna University? Which are the entrance exams?
  10. Which Government job to apply after BE (E&C)?
  11. Any chance for getting government job ar the age of 30 years old?
  12. How to apply for government job after passing T.Y.B.Com with 2nd class?
  13. How to get a government job after doing masters degree in MSc mathematics? How to get a government job?
  14. How to apply for government job after passing T.Y.B.Com with 2nd class? -- [New]
  15. Any chance to get a job in Government after BA and TPT(Telugu)? Details about all the government and central government exams?
  16. Any opportunity to get a job in government after B.E CSE? Any exam which are conducted for that?
  17. Procedure to get teaching job in central and state government schools? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to get a job in government section after completing diploma in civil engineering
4th April 2013, 05:40 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do for a government job?

You need to attend and pass the selection procedure scheduled for a particular job. First of all, go through the job notification and understand the requirements for the same. Such job notifications can be collected from web portals of SSC, UPSC, PSC, RRB, and so on. If you are eligible for a particular job, you can apply. Procedure to submit applications will also be explained in the exam notification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?