5th January 2016, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I improve SSC percentage for better job being in graduation?

sir I cleared my ssc with 40℅ . I am in graduate course so I want to increase my SSC percentage for Better job can I give ssc exam again?

6th January 2016, 09:10 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I improve SSC percentage for better job being in graduation?

No, you cannot improve your SSC marks being in graduation because you've already received the Memorandum from the recognized board.

For getting a better job, the candidate should get good marks in graduation from any recognized university or institution. Then he/ she will be eligible to apply for various exams in public sector and also in Private sector.
6th January 2016, 10:49 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

As, you are now pursuing in graduation now, you are not eligible to appear for SSC examination now.

As, it is not legal to appear for both the SSC and graduation course simultaneously. So, you have to either go with graduation course or you have to appear in SSC examiantion for improvement.

There is not more to do with the aggregate in SSC board examination as score in entrance examination plays a major role.
7th January 2016, 10:12 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

You have secured less than 60 percent marks in SSC exam. You can apply for the improvement exam in which you have to appear in the exam in which you need to improve the marks.

>>But you are enrolled in the graduation course. At this time, you can not apply for the improvement exam because the form for improvement exam is filled after the result declared within that academic year only.

>>In my opinion, you have leave it and try to score more than 60 percent marks in the graduation because if you score less than 60 percent marks in the graduation then it will create problem while taking government job.

>>The minimum eligibility for any government exam such as banking exam, SSC exam, and student must possess graduation from any recognized university. It does not matter how much percent you scored in the SSC exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?