15th December 2015, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Additional courses to study along with B.E.(Electronics & Communication Engineering)?

Hello Everyone,
What are the extra courses can do along doing with B.E. in Electronics & Communication Engineering? Please help me by suggesting additional courses. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) if completed Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  2. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  3. Chances to study B.Tech in Abroad for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  4. Courses available to study in Master's Degree for Mass Communication & Journalism candidate in Abroad?
  5. Possibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering through Lateral Entry after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  6. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  7. Where should I study MS in Abroad if pursuing B.E.(Electronics & Communication Engineering)?
  8. Course for Masters program in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  9. Can I study B.Ed after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering on 10th basis?
  10. Can I study B.E.(EEE) after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  11. Best stream to study among Mechanical, Computer, Electronics & Communication, Civil, Chemical and Automobile in Diploma in Engineering course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I apply for AMIE after Diploma in Electronics & Communication?
  13. Scope of Chemical Engineering course? Which course is good in M.Tech to get good salary? Additional courses to study along with B.Tech?
  14. Can I study B.Ed after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering on 10th basis?
  15. Which stream is better to study among Computer Science Engineering and Electronics & Communication Engineering in B.Tech to study MBA and establish a Business? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of companies offering 6 months internship in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  17. Is it possible to do course in Mass communication after 12th Commerce?
  18. What are the courses available to study in MS for B.Tech(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) candidate? Cutoff score required in TOEFL to study MS in Abroad?
21st December 2015, 06:54 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Additional courses to study along with B.E.(Electronics & Communication Engineering)?

There are many short term courses available to you while doing B.E in Electronics and Communication Engineering course or after completion of B.E in ECE course. There are several specializations available for ECE Background candidates to do short term courses. You may do short term course in any of the below courses.
> VLSI Testing
> SCADA Communication
> Robotics
> Embedded Systems
> Very popular Networking courses like MCSE and CCNA
> Wireless and Telecommunication Course
> Digital Signal Processing

Some of the best courses you can do are, Java, .NET, C++, Oracle, CCNA, Embedded C, Networking courses. There are some institutes which offer these courses namely, NIIT, C-DAC, Aptech and Vector India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?