16th July 2011, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Scope of Chemical Engineering course? Which course is good in M.Tech to get good salary? Additional courses to study along with B.Tech?

do we have any scope for chemical engineering in tamilnadu or anywhere in india is this a valuble course ? after doing my B.Tech which course in M.Tech will helps me to yield good salary?and wat are the additional courses i can do while studying my b.tech in order to go directly to job after my b.tech

Related Questions:
  1. Is chemical engineering good?
  2. Any scope of chemical engineering in India? What is the salary of fresh chemical engineer?
  3. What is the difference between pursuing MBA and M.Tech?
  4. Can I get a good job in chemical engineering by doing B.Tech? What is the salary?
  5. How to do Automobile course after preparing for B.Tech in Mechanical engineering? What is the scope for this?
  6. Chemical engineering: scope, salary in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is there any scope in Chemical Engineering in India? Monthly salary after Chemical Engineering? Best company for chemical engineering? Future of Computer and Electronics Engineering?
  8. Scope of Chemical Engineering in India? Is chemical engineering a good branch for Girls and how much is the starting package?
  9. What is the name of the entrance exam in NIIT Warangal? How much rank is required in the entrance exam?
  10. Suitable courses for for me having good salary and scope?
  11. BHM is a good course? What is its scope and how much is the expected salary? -- [New]
  12. M.Sc Clinical Research, Pharmocovigilance or Anatomy, which one is good to get nice salary and more scope
  13. Job opportunities for Girls in Chemical Engineering? Syllabus of the B.Tech Chemical Engineering in Kerala University?
  14. After doing B.Tech Chemical Engineering is MBA a good option for me?
  15. What is the future scope of chemical engineering in India?
  16. Is chemical a good course for ladies?
  17. What should I choose between Chemical and Metallurgy Engineering in NIT Warangal and Civil Engineering in JNTU Hyderabad? Do these courses offer good salaries?
  18. Is it good to take M.Tech chemical engineering course after completion of B.Tech? Will I get a good job with good salary?
10th August 2011, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope of Chemical Engineering course? Which course is good in M.Tech to get good salary? Additional courses to study along with B.Tech?

how much percentage of marks i have to secure B.tech(chemical engineering)
8th March 2012, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope of Chemical Engineering course? Which course is good in M.Tech to get good salary? Additional courses to study along with B.Tech?

What is the scope and salary after pursuing M. Tech in Biochemical engineering in India?
10th March 2012, 01:25 AM
Dexter_Morgan

http://http://www.topnews.in/files/UB-Engineering_0.jpg

hiiii Engineering is all related to the technolgy and its a technical course that is done all over the world in number in the life we all use many good things which all are related to the life like the,

~Electronics and communication
~computers
~mechanical
~civil
~electrical
~biomedical
~instrumentation

all are very good branches which are related to the life scineces and in huge demand this days.

also you will get very salary in the range of thousanads to laks intially only, so its in huge demand and always will be.
25th August 2014, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

6 yr construction experience after chemical engineering which course should be good for good salaries
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?