22nd November 2017, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Admission in B.Sc is possible with 61.34 percent in HSC?

I got 61.34 percent in HSC and in PCM I got 75 percent. My father is farmer. Can I get admission in B.Sc? Please respond me. My e-mail Id is [email protected]
mobile no. 9527978340

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get admission to Agricultural engineering after completion of HSC with 45 percent marks?
  2. Can I get admission in BSc after securing 52% in HSC as aggregate? Which colleges allow me for admission?
  3. How to give HSC exam after scoring 58% overall and 48% in PCM? Can I reappear in HSC exam?
  4. What should one prefer between BSc IT and IT engineering? How much percentage to score in HSC? List of colleges offering the course?
  5. How can I take admission in BSc IT after HSc? I am doing HSc with commerce stream and maths and statistics
  6. What is GPA and how is it calculated? Please calculate my GPA
  7. Eligibility to apply for bank loan for doing MCA after securing 60 percent in HSC and 62 percent in B.Sc? -- [New]
  8. In which colleges I can get admission for B.Sc in Agriculture having scored 51% in HSC?
  9. Where to get forms for Merchant Navy after passing 12th standard?
  10. How to take admission in BSc IT after scoring 62% in HSC?
  11. How much percentage is needed in HSC board to take admission in BSc Agriculture in a government college? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get admission in any course if passed 12th HSC exam in second chance?
  13. Can I get admission in BSc IT after securing 48% in HSC?
  14. Am I eligible for getting admission in BUMS in Tibbia college, Malegaon with 65.65 percent in HSC?
  15. Which are the government colleges of Merchant Navy? Fee structure to be paid?
  16. Which faculty should I choose in BSc after HSc?
  17. In which college can I get admission in BSc IT after scoring 61% in HSC exam and 54 marks in Mathematics
  18. Which course has better job opportunities between BSc Microbiology and BSc Biotechnology? I have passed HSC with 62%
22nd November 2017, 11:14 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in B.Sc is possible with 61.34 percent in HSC?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission for pursuing B.Sc. after completion of your 12th standard with 61.34 percentage marks from a recognised board. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognised board are eligible to pursue B.Sc. course. Admissions in B.Sc. course are done through merit basis of 12th standard board examination marks or through entrance examination conducted by the respective college/ university.
23rd November 2017, 10:24 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is possible to get admission for B.Sc courses after completing PCM subjects with 75% marks and 61.34% marks in HSC. Candidates who have secured minimum 50% marks from a recognized board are eligible to [pursue B.Sc courses. For reserved category candidates like OBC/SC/ST there is a relaxation of 5 marks, which is 45%. Yes, may get admission in B.Sc courses if you crack the state/national level entrance examinations successfully.
23rd November 2017, 01:20 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I got 61.34 percent in HSC and in PCM I got 75 percent. My father is farmer. Can I get admission in B.Sc? Please respond me. My e-mail Id is [email protected]
mobile no. 9527978340

Yes, it is possible to get admission to study BSc course in some colleges after completion of HSC with 61.34% marks. In some colleges admission to the BSc course is done through an entrance test conducted by the college. Marks scored in the subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects are considered for taking admission to the BSc course. It is very difficult to get admission in the government colleges with 61.34% marks in HSC. Duration of the course is three years. Candidates after completion of the course can pursue higher studies or apply for jobs.
23rd November 2017, 04:53 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get admission in Bachelor of Science. There are many B.Sc. courses offered at different colleges/universities in India. Some of the popular B.Sc. courses are in subjects such as Chemistry, Computer Science, Mathematics and Physics.

List of the top ranking college in India for Bachelor of Science:-
> St. Stephen's College, Delhi
Affiliated to: Delhi University
> Loyola College, Chennai
Affiliated to: Madras University
> Department of Science, Bangalore
Affiliated to: Christ University
> Miranda House, Delhi
> Hansraj College, Delhi
> Madras Christian College (MCC), Chennai
Affiliated to: Madras University
> Hindu College, Delhi
> Sri Venkateswara College, Delhi
> Ramjas College, Delhi
23rd November 2017, 05:04 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to tell you that with the above mentioned percentage of marks, you can get admission to study B.Sc course in a respective College after the completion of class 12th examination.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th in Science stream from a recognized Board scoring a minimum of 59% of marks in it are very much eligible for pursuing B.S course in the relevant stream.
Admission is mainly based on the marks scored in the class 12th Board examination.
23rd November 2017, 07:59 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for B.SC course after completing HSC (Higher Secondary Examination) in science stream with PCM subjects. Here below are details regarding B.sc COURSE:-

- To apply for B.SC (Bachelors of Science) course minimum qualification required to apply is 10+2 or equivalent qualification in science stream from government recognized board with minimum 60% marks obtained, Relaxation of 5% marks for reserve category candidates.

- Duration of B.SC course after HSC is 3 years.
23rd November 2017, 09:26 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Having completed your higher secondary school degree with 61.34% marks you are certainly eligible for admission in B.Sc ( Bachelor of Science ) as for pursuing B.Sc degree course any candidate having cleared his/her Class 12th with Science stream are eligible.

Further for getting admission in top universities like BHU, DU, other central universities you are required to qualify their respective entrance examination such as BHU UET, CUCET, etc. or the required percentage if admission is based on merit based as in case of DU.
23rd November 2017, 10:22 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Yes, you are very much eligible to get admission in B.Sc course after completion of 12th standard/HSC with 61.34% marks. Candidates those who have completed 12th standard in Science discipline with a minimum of 60% marks from a recognized board, are eligible to apply for B.Sc course. Admission into B.Sc course is generally based upon the merit marks scored in the qualifying examination, so you can simply apply for admission into the college is which you are willing to take admission for B.Sc course.
3rd December 2017, 10:43 AM
nishanth60

Hi Friend
#You are definitely eligible to join in B.SC course.
#The minimum educational qualification required to join in B.SC course is 12 th standard pass or diploma pass from recognised institution.And important thing is the subject in 12 th standard must be SCIENCE.
#Age limit to join in B.SC course is 18-23 years.
#And Top colleges for B.SC course in India are :
->Loyola college,Kanpur
->St.Josephs college,Bangalore
->Presidency college,Chennai
->St.Xavier's college,Mumbai
->Gurunanak college,Chennai.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?