9th August 2017, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission to Agricultural engineering after completion of HSC with 45 percent marks?

Am I eligible to get admission for Agricultural engineering after completion of HSC with 45 percent marks? Can someone please reply me soon with the required details for me? What would be the minimum criteria needed to apply for the course? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do engineering course after completion of HSC with 48% marks and 104 rank in CET?
  2. Am I eligible to get admission in government college for B.Sc Agriculture course after completion of HSC with 75% marks?
  3. Am I eligible to get admission in government colleges for doing Agriculture course after completion of 75% marks in HSC?
  4. Am I eligible to get admission in BHMS college of Nagpur after completion of HSC with 55% marks?
  5. Am I eligible to do B.Ed after completion of BA and MA with 50 percent marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible for getting good scholarship for doing BCA course after completion of HSC with 64% marks?
  7. Am I eligible to do B.Ed after completion of graduation with 50 percent marks?
  8. Admission in B.Sc is possible with 61.34 percent in HSC? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible for D.Ed after completion of B.Sc with 48 percent and 12th with 50 percent?
  10. What are the ways to join petroleum engineering after completion of diploma in ECE?
  11. Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing B.Tech after completion of 12th with 71 percent marks?
  12. Can I get admission in first year engineering after scoring 74 marks in engineering CET?
  13. Am I eligible for getting admission in BUMS in Tibbia college, Malegaon with 65.65 percent in HSC?
  14. Can I do PhD in Agriculture through GATE after completion of B.Tech(Agricultural Engineering)?
  15. Am I eligible to get admission in UP BTC if I have only 50 percent marks in high school?
  16. Am I Eligible to pursue B.Sc CSE in Fergusson College with 63.33% marks in HSC?
  17. Procedure to get admission in engineering after not studying mathematics? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  18. Am I eligible to give IAS exam after completion of graduation with 52 percent marks?
11th August 2017, 03:23 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission to Agricultural engineering after completion of HSC with 45 percent marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to get admission for Agricultural engineering after completion of HSC with 45 percent marks? Can someone please reply me soon with the required details for me? What would be the minimum criteria needed to apply for the course? Thanks!

Yes, you are eligible to apply for the agriculture engineering after completing your HSC. Candidate after HSC or 10+2 you can apply for B.Tech Agriculture Engineering. Candidate agriculture engineering deals with the study of animal biology, Plant biology, Agriculture principals etc.

Details and Eligibility for Agricultural Engineering:-

>> Candidate qualification required to apply for agricultural engineering is 10+2 from government recognized board in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology.

>> Candidate duration of Agricultural engineering after 10+2 is 4 years which are divided into 6 semesters.

Major Subjects to be Studied in Agricultural Engineering:- candidate in agricultural engineering you have to study subjects like Engineering physics, Introduction to Computation, Environment and ecology, Material science, Soil science, Hydrology, Crop production, Management science, Surveying and leveling, Soil and water conservation engineering, Post – harvest engineering, Ground water and well engineering, Irrigation engineering, Farm machinery, Diary and food processing operation, Drainage engineering, Food products and process technology etc.

Employment Options after Agricultural Engineering in Government sector:-

>> National seed corporation.

>> Food corporation of India.

>> National Dairy development board.

>> Indian council of agriculture research.

>> Indian institute of technology Kharagpur.

>> Indian agriculture research institute.

List of Colleges Offer Agricultural Engineering Course:-

1). Jawaharlal Nehru Krishi Vishwavidyalaya – JNKVV.(Jabalpur(Madhya Pradesh)).

2). Junagadh Agriculture University.(Junagadh(Gujarat)).

3). Baba Banda Singh Bhadur Engineering College – BBSBEC.(Fatehgarh Sahib(Punjab)).

4). DAV University.(Jalandhar(Punjab)).

5). Assayer institute of innovative Education.(Noida(Utter Pradesh)).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?