25th February 2011, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure of LD Engineering College or Nirma University through GATE exam? Cutoff for getting into these colleges?

what is the admision Proces to Get Admision in LD Engineering collage Or nirama Univercity through GATE 2011?
n what will be Cutt off?..

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in Nirma University or LD engineering college after scoring 24.67/100 marks in GATE computer science exam?
  2. Admission in any college after scoring 13 marks in GATE and 124 score? What is the admission procedure?
  3. Procedure to do degree in Nirma University and Dhirubhai College after completing Mechanical Engineering Diploma?
  4. How to get admission in Nirma University?
  5. What is the cutoff for BBA in Nirma University? -- [New]
  6. Detailed procedure to get admission in M.E.(Design Engineering) course in Pune University without GATE? List of colleges under Pune University with fee structure?
  7. Can I get a good college for M.Tech in structure engineering after scoring 33.33 cutoff in GATE? List of the colleges where I can get admission?
  8. Which are the top colleges for M.Tech from the given list? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which college is more suitable for me to take admission through GATE in Maharashtra college? Cutoff list of various colleges in Maharashtra?
  10. What is the cutoff of Nirma University?
  11. What is the admission criteria for admission in engineering colleges like SVNIT, PDPU and Nirma?
  12. What is the cut-off marks required for M.Tech in GATE exam?
  13. Cutoff marks required in GATE to get admission in M.E(ENTC)?
  14. Best course having better scope to do M.E. in Tamil Nadu?
  15. How can I get admission in diploma mechanical engineering in Nirma University?
  16. Admission to engineering after Diploma in ECE from Nirma University? Can the faculty be changed?
  17. Marks required in 12th to get admission in Law at Nirma University? When and where these exams are held?
  18. After diploma what should I take for admission in degree? Procedure for D2D admission? Is there any entrance exam to take admission in Gujarat?
2nd March 2011, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure of LD Engineering College or Nirma University through GATE exam? Cutoff for getting into these colleges?

WHAT IS THE PROCIDUR TO GET ADMISSION FOR B TECH IN YOUR COLLEGE FOR YEAR 2011.WHAT IS THE DATE OF ISSUE APPLICATION FORM
6th March 2011, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure of LD Engineering College or Nirma University through GATE exam? Cutoff for getting into these colleges?

Admission procedure of LD Engineering College or Nirma University through GATE exam? Cutoff for getting into these colleges?
15th March 2011, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure for getting admission in M Tech/ME in LD or nirma?
18th March 2011, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

What the procedure to get the admission in Nirma institite of Technology????
21st March 2011, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission into l.d engg. College with gate score 420 and i got 32.67 marks and 9125 AIR.. Is there any other college better than this 4 me.? Please suggest me..
30th March 2011, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage required for admission in Nirma institute??
6th May 2011, 12:45 AM
sagar1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the procedure for getting admission in M Tech/ME in LD or nirma?

i want admision in nirma without AIEEE.
11th May 2011, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

What is the fees of nirma university?
14th May 2011, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

DIPLOMA TO DEEGER ADMISSIN PROCES DATE
6th June 2011, 08:20 AM
Unregistered

CAN I GET ADMISION IN NIRMA UNIVERCITY .
MY AIEEE MARK IS 39
7th June 2011, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in nirma with 10 marks in AIEEE?..
23rd June 2011, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

what is the fees of nirma univercity
8th January 2012, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure to get admisson in m.tech 2012 at l.d.engineering college without gate?
1st May 2012, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

hw to get admnission in nirma university.
14th May 2012, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

What is the cut off in the automobile in b. Tech after12 scicnce
16th May 2013, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Is it liable to get into LD rather than NIRMA?
and what is Cut-off of LD by GATE? Out of 1000??
What about placement??
17th January 2015, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

What is the cut off nirma by gate for electronic n communication
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?