18th April 2018, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BA(Geography) in Rammohan College, Kolkata?

Hi friends, can you please tell me about the procedure for getting admission in Rammohan College of Kolkata for studying BA in Geography course? Kindly let me know about the admission procedure asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to study BA(Geography) in Rammohan College, Kolkata?
  2. Course structure & fee expenses of BA(Geography) in Rammohan College, Kolkata?
  3. Colleges which offer Physiology subject in West Bengal?
  4. How to get admission in Kolkata for medical seat, being a Bangladeshi?
  5. Can I get a chance to do B.Ed from same university after scoring 48% from B.A?
  6. Colleges/institutes offering PG course in construction management in Kolkata? What is the admission procedure?
  7. In which colleges can I apply for Geography Honors? What is the scope?
  8. What is the admission procedure to be followed for a Bangladeshi student to get seat in medical college at Kolkata?
  9. List of best universities and government college in Kolkata
  10. How may I get admission forms of listed colleges? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  11. Admission procedure to study BCom(Advanced Accountancy) in East Calcutta Girls College, Kolkata? -- [New]
  12. Admission procedure to study DM in Neurology in Nil Ratan Sircar Medical College, Kolkata?
  13. How many BA(Geography) seats are available in Rammohan College?
  14. List of colleges offering PhD(Business Economics) in West Bengal?
  15. What is the procedure to study Law(Civil and Criminal) in Kolkata?
  16. When is the time for admission in St. Xaviers College Kolkata? Percentage required to get admission? Procedure for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Detailed admission procedure and percentage required in 12th AHSEC Science to study B.Sc(Microbiology) in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata?
  18. How to get admission in St. Paul's College Kolkata? Details regarding availability of forms? Admission procedure and other admission details?
27th May 2018, 06:12 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BA(Geography) in Rammohan College, Kolkata?

To apply for Rammohan College Admission 2018-19 –
Visit official Website @www.rammohanadmission.in
The admission form is correctly & completely filled up
Upload Photograph & Documents
Payment of Admission fee (Download Challan)
Print out Admission form & payments details for further reference.
If you are incomplete, your admission will be rejected.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?