15th April 2015, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study DM in Neurology in Nil Ratan Sircar Medical College, Kolkata?

Hello,
I want to do DM in Neutology from
Nil Ratan Sircar Medical College, Kolkata?
Kindly tell me the procedure for getting admision.
Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study DM in Neurology/Cardiology in India through NRI quota? List of universities which offer DM in Neurology/Cardiology?
  2. How many seats are there in MBBS course in West Bengal? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Are there any OBC seats available in West Bengal MBBS course?
  4. Can I do MD Neurology after having MSc Neurology?
  5. How to take admission in MS in Kolkata in any government medical college after finishing MBBS in Bangladesh
  6. Procedure of admission in PG Diploma in Development Neurology? From when application forms will be available?
  7. Colleges/institutes offering PG course in construction management in Kolkata? What is the admission procedure?
  8. How and where to do MS Pathology in India?
  9. Minimum cutoff for AIPMT preliminary exam? How to prepare for it? Are there any model question papers?
  10. How to study Neurology/Genetic engineering/Dermatology? I am a 12th standard student
  11. How may I get admission forms of listed colleges? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  12. Eligibility to get Ratan Tata scholarship for MBBS 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  13. Eligibility to appear in NIMHANS Ph.D in Neurology entrance exam for a candidate who has secured 58% in MD(Neurology)?
  14. Is it right decision to take admission in KPC Medical college, Kolkata? Admission procedure and fee structure?
  15. List of the institutes of West Bengal for AIPMT and WBJEE entrance exam? What is the fee structure?
  16. Eligibility to get Ratan Tata Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 74% in B.Sc(Nursing)?
  17. How to do masters in Physiotherapy neurology? List of the colleges for MPT Neurology in USA and UK
  18. Which are the nursing colleges in West Bengal?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?