18th April 2018, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to study BA(Geography) in Rammohan College, Kolkata?

I want to join Rammohan College in Kolkata for studying BA in Geography. I would like to know about the percentage which is essentially required in 12th standard for getting admission. I have given Board exam from WBCHSE Board in 12th in this year. So, I want to do my BA in Geography from Rammohan College.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to study B.Com(Accountancy) in Goenka College, Kolkata?
  2. Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE Commerce to study Accountancy Honours in Goenka College, Kolkata?
  3. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BCom(Accountancy) in Maulana Azad College, Kolkata?
  4. Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to get BCom admission in Maulana Azad College, Kolkata?
  5. Cutoff marks required in 12th WBCHSE to study BSc(Mathematics) in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata?
  6. Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to study BE(Marine Engineering) in Marine Engineering and Research Institute, Kolkata? -- [New]
  7. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Sc(Physics) in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BCom(H) in City College, Kolkata?
  9. Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to study BSc(Hospitality and Hotel Administration) in Guru Nanak Institute of Hotel Management, Kolkata?
  10. Percentage required in 12th Commerce of WBCHSE Board exam to get admission in any good college under Calcutta University?
  11. Percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to get BCom(Advanced Accountancy) admission in East Calcutta Girls College, Kolkata?
  12. Percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to study Physiology in Presidency College?
  13. Percentage required in 12th Commerce of WBCHSE Board exam to get BBA(H) admission in any good college under Calcutta University?
  14. Best graduation college for Maths in Kolkata after WBCHSE?
  15. List of WBCHSE affiliated schools which offer admission in Higher Secondary Science in Kolkata? Cutoff percentage required for admission?
  16. Can I get admission to study B.Com Honours in St. Xavier's Evening College, Kolkata if secured 73% in 12th WBCHSE?
  17. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Sc(Physics) in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata?
  18. Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE Commerce to join ICSI course?
15th May 2018, 07:52 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to study BA(Geography) in Rammohan College, Kolkata?

In order to pursue "BA in Geography" in Rammohan College in Kolkata, you must have passed 12th standard with minimum 50% of marks in the aggregate and 45% marks in the related subject from a recognized board.

Last edited by ppsahu; 11th August 2018 at 10:03 AM. Reason: Short answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?