19th June 2018, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BCom+LLB in Parul Institute of Law?

Can anyone of you tell me about the procedure of getting admission in Parul Institute of Law for studying BCom+LLB? I am interested to study BCom+LLB from Parul Institute of Law. So I want to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
23rd June 2018, 01:21 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BCom+LLB in Parul Institute of Law?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you tell me about the procedure of getting admission in Parul Institute of Law for studying BCom+LLB? I am interested to study BCom+LLB from Parul Institute of Law. So I want to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me asap.

Candidates have to apply online for the admission to study BCom+LLB at Parul Institute of Law. Eligibility to study the BCom+LLB course at Parul Institute of Law is a pass in HSC examination or 10+2 with at least 50% marks in Arts or Science or Commerce stream from Gujarat Board or any recognized board. Admission to the BCom+LLB in Parul Institute of Law is done on the basis of merit (marks scored in 10+2). Those students who have appeared in the HSC finals and awaiting results are also eligible to apply for the BCom+LLB course at Parul Institute of Law.
24th June 2018, 09:04 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BCom+LLB in Parul Institute of Law?

Admission to the first year of the five year Bcom LLB degree program is made strictly on merit, based on the entrance examination.
An interview may be conducted as well.

National level Common Law Admission Test / State level law entrance test schools are accepted, they provide extra weight age in some institutes, whereas in others these are not mandatory.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?