19th June 2018, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of BCom+LLB in Parul Institute of Law?

Hello Sir/Mam, I want to join Parul Institute of Law for studying BCom+LLB course. I want to know about the fee expenses of this course so that I can take admission. If anyone of you knows about the fee expenses then please inform me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. How many BCom+LLB seats are available in Parul Institute of Law?
  2. Eligibility to study BCom+LLB in Parul Institute of Law? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Admission procedure to study BCom+LLB in Parul Institute of Law?
  4. Fee expenses of Diploma in Corporate Laws and Management in Shamsher Bahadur Saxena College of Law, Rohtak? -- [New]
  5. List of colleges and fees required to study LLB course? How can I get education loan?
  6. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Intellectual Property Law in Gujarat National Law University?
  7. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Environmental Law in Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Fee expenses of Diploma in Income Tax & Company Law in Bharati VidyapeethÂ’s New Law College, Kolhapur?
  9. Course duration and fee expenses of BDes(Fashion Communication) in SID Pune?
  10. Course duration and fee expenses of LLM(International Law) in NLUJA Assam?
  11. Fee expenses of Diploma in Food Production in CIHMCT?
  12. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Medical Law & Ethics in Aastha Institute of Management and Technology?
  13. Total fee expenses in Aakash Institute for 12th student? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Insurance Law in MGSU?
  15. Course duration and fee expenses of BE(Civil Engineering) in Bhilai Institute of Technology?
  16. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Business Law in Jaipur National University?
  17. Fee expenses of LLM(Entertainment and New Media Law) in Loyola Law College, Los Angeles?
  18. Fee expenses of PhD(Statistics) in Indian Statistical Institute, Hyderabad?
23rd June 2018, 12:44 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of BCom+LLB in Parul Institute of Law?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Mam, I want to join Parul Institute of Law for studying BCom+LLB course. I want to know about the fee expenses of this course so that I can take admission. If anyone of you knows about the fee expenses then please inform me asap.

Fee expenses of BCom+LLB in Parul Institute of Law is given below:

Caution Money (refundable) – Rs 15,000

Tuition Fees per year – Rs 1,00,000

Candidates have to pay the transport fees separately. Candidates can find the details in the Parul Institute of Law website link given Click Here
24th June 2018, 09:10 PM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

Default Re: Fee expenses of BCom+LLB in Parul Institute of Law?

Fee expenses of BCom+LLB in Parul Institute of Law :
  • Caution Money : Rs. 15,0000/-
  • Tuition Fees 2018-19 (P.A.) : Rs. 1,00,000/-

Caution money has to be paid once and it is refundable. Tuition fee has to be paid per year.

For more details please visit http://www.paruluniversity.ac.in/adm...ees-structure/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?