19th June 2018, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BCom+LLB in Parul Institute of Law?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to study BCom+LLB from Parul Institute of Law. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this institute? Please tell me about the eligibility of doing this course immediately. Thank you!

23rd June 2018, 12:56 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BCom+LLB in Parul Institute of Law?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to study BCom+LLB from Parul Institute of Law. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this institute? Please tell me about the eligibility of doing this course immediately. Thank you!

Candidates who have passed HSC examination (10+2) with minimum 50% marks in Science or Arts or Commerce stream conducted by Gujarat Board or any other recognized examination board are eligible to study BCom+LLB at Parul Institute of Law. Candidates are admitted to the BCom+LLB course through marks scored in the qualifying examinations. Duration of the course is 5 years. Parul Institute of Law website link is given Click Here
24th June 2018, 09:01 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

B.Com.LL.B Eligibility:

Candidate must have completed 10 + 2 and aggregate marks should not be less than 50% of the total marks.

Applicants who have obtained plus two Higher Secondary pass certificate of first degree certificate after pause cuting studies and distance of correspondence method shall also be considered as eligible for admission.

National level Common Law Admission Test/ State level law entrance test scores are accepted.

The maximum age for seeking admission into a stream of integrated Bachelor of law degree program is limited to 20 and in case of reserved candidates it is 22.
24th June 2018, 09:13 PM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

Eligibility to study BCom+LLB in Parul Institute of Law :

Candidate must have passed 12th examination in Arts, Science or Commerce stream from any recognized board or equivalent.

Parul Institute of Law is approved by Bar Council of India.

For more details please visit : http://www.puadmission.in

Address : P.O.Limda, Ta.Waghodia - 391760, Dist. Vadodara, Gujarat
Toll Free : 1800-123-1104 / 1800-233-111-111
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?