4th November 2017, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Civil Aviation and Pilot Training course?

Sir, my son have passed 12th PCM, 65%. He is interested to get CPL and looking future as a Pilot, but as I inquired from my sources there is too much shortage of jobs in this field. Will you please tell me how to get admission in civil aviation and then get Pilot training. Thanks to guide in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Public Sector Banks offering education loan for Pilot Training in Civil Aviation Training College, Allahabad?
  2. List of Banks offering education loan for Pilot Training in Ahmedabad Aviation and Aeronautics institute?
  3. Fees and selection in government Pilot training colleges? Career opportunities after training?
  4. Admission in civil aviation academy
  5. What is the minimum fees for dong CPL course? Is there any scholarship available?
  6. Are there precollege courses available for aeronautical engineering after completing ICSE 10th board?
  7. What should be the steps followed to become a pilot by doing diploma in Aeronautical?
  8. Procedure to became a Pilot after completing 12th? Entrance exam and institutions for it?
  9. Time duration and fee structure of CPL course for pilot training? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of Banks which offer Education loan to do Pilot Training course? Detailed information to apply for education loan?
  11. Admission procedure to study BSc(Aviation Technology with Pilot Studies) in Patiala Aviation Club?
  12. How to become an Aviation Pilot after passing 12th?
  13. Is there any entrance exam to apply for pilot training?
  14. Is it better to do Pilot training from India or abroad and cost of training?
  15. Eligibility to study BSc(Aviation Technology with Pilot Studies) in Patiala Aviation Club? -- [New]
  16. How to become a Pilot in US in Supreme Aviation? I have finished 10th and have done diploma in civil engineering
  17. List of Pilot training institutes offering BSc Aviation course?
  18. List of Banks offering an Education Loan to do Commercial Pilot Training in Falcon Aviation Academy, USA?
8th November 2017, 04:28 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in Civil Aviation and Pilot Training course?

For commercial pilot job in India, you need to clear various exams and training from a recognised training school. First you need to get registered for SPL, for which only class 12th with PCM stream is required.

Just make sure that you are well prepared for all these exams. If you can become skilled in this field, then there is no shortage of jobs. Only skilled Pilots are in demand.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?