6th April 2017, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in M.Sc Microbiology at University of Bradford? Fees to study this course?

Hello sir, I am studying in final year of B.Sc Microbiology and after it want to study masters in same stream from University of Bradford. Please tell procedure to get admission in this college? Fees to study this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Fees to study M.Sc in Microbiology from Delhi University for Nigerian student? Procedure of admission?
  2. What is the procedure for admission in M.Sc. Microbiology or Biochemistry?
  3. Date of sale of forms for Barkatuallah University for MSc Microbiology course? Procedure for admission in MSc Microbiology? Total number of seats available?
  4. Bangalore Colleges for MSc in microbiology? Admission criteria and procedure?
  5. Procedure for admission in MSc Microbiology or MSc Medical Microbiology by distance education?
  6. List of the universities with fee structure offering Ph.D Microbiology programme? How can I get scholarship?
  7. How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to Bangalore university
  8. How to take admission for MSc(microbiology) in Mumbai University
  9. Procedre to get a admission in M.Sc. Microbiology after B.Sc. in Microbiology?
  10. What is the admission procedure to further study in MSc Chemistry? What is the necessary required to get admitted?
  11. Which course should I take in MSc Medical Microbiology, MSc Clinical Microbiology and MSc Microbiology? Difference between the three? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to study MSc Microbiology through distance after completing BSc Microbiology in MG university Kerala
  13. Marine microbiology: eligibility, colleges, companies related to Marine microbiology
  14. How to get direct admission in MSc Microbiology in recognized university?
  15. Fee structure and Admission Procedure for M.Ed. Microbiology?
  16. What to study for msc microbiology entrance for different universities?
  17. How to study through distance in MSc Microbiology? I have completed BSc Microbiology
  18. What is the procedure followed to do higher study in correspondence mode?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?