20th March 2014, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Admission in St.Xavier's College in Commerce stream at 10+2?

I have got 72% and i want admission for commerce stream 11th and i am good in sports also, can i get admission in st. xavier college

Related Questions:
  1. How to switch to commerce stream from science stream? Percentage required to get admission in a good commerce college?
  2. Will I get admission in B.Com in government college in Chandigarh after completing 12th with 52% in commerce stream?
  3. Bcom Admission Opportunities for 12th standard PCM Stream Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can i get admission in B.Com in Chandigarh after giving 12th exam? I have scored 67% in commerce stream
  5. When will I be able to get admission in B.Com government college after scoring 52% in class 12th in commerce stream?
  6. Can I get admission in any college in India after passing 12th with commerce stream?
  7. Could I get admission in B.Com in one of the best government college of Chandigarh after securing 70% marks in 12th in commerce stream from HP board?
  8. Can I get admission in Jesus and Mary College after scoring 58% in best four subjects in commerce stream without Maths?
  9. Admission in St.Xavier's College in Commerce stream at 10+2? -- [New]
  10. Where can I get admission under Delhi University college after scoring 69.4% in 12th from commerce stream?
  11. Can I get admission in Chandigarh College for BBA after scoring 50% in commerce stream?
  12. Cutoff marks required to get admission class 11th in St Xaviers College in Commerce stream?
  13. Will I get admission in any government college after scoring 102 marks in NEET
  14. List of colleges offering diploma course in distance learning in India?
  15. After scoring 77% in 12th commerce can I get admission in DAV college in Chandigarh?
  16. Can I take admission for B.Com(hons) in top college of commerce? Names of the colleges which I should opt for?
  17. How can I get admission in BPMT after scoring 102 marks in NEET?
  18. Can I get admission in St Xavier after scoring 63% in 12th commerce?
24th March 2014, 12:32 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in St.Xavier's College in Commerce stream at 10+2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have got 72% and i want admission for commerce stream 11th and i am good in sports also, can i get admission in st. xavier college
Hey friend,

It is good that you have a clear thought of where to do your Graduation and it is also needed to be known that whether you are eligible to do it there.

As you have asked for doing Commerce,you could apply for doing Bachelor in Commerce degree for which the eligibility needed are:

>> You must have completed +2 from a recognized school board and you must present your provisional eligibility certificate

The next thing to do is to send the filled in forms to the College with an attested copy of the class XII marksheet and a passport size photograph along with a prescribed fee of Rs. 320/- for eligibility and Rs. 400/- (towards verification of documents) total Rs. 720/-.

You must also submit the:
  • Class XII Statement of Marks
  • Pass Certificate
  • Migration Certificate

There will be Continuous Internal Assessment (CIA) consisting of 20 marks each - total 40 marks and an End Semester Examination at the end of each semester of 60 marks, Total 100 marks.

ALL THE BEST
12th November 2016, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in St.Xavier's College in Commerce stream at 10 2?

Can I get admission in I.com second year in 12th class on the basis of my matric result I have secured 82% in matric and I am from nepal.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?