27th October 2016, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

If I pursue graduation with BPP, will I be eligible for competitive exams?

I had passed my 10th in 2010. After that I joined polytechnic in civil but due to some personal reasons I have to quit that. Now can I apply for BPP course. If I apply for BPP and do graduation, will I be eligible for competitive exams? Please reply.

28th October 2016, 12:18 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: If I pursue graduation with BPP, will I be eligible for competitive exams?

You need a graduation degree to be eligible for compititive examination. You can select any of the subject and from any of the stream.
Some of the streams are as under:-
B.A
B.COM
B.SC
BCA
BBA
28th October 2016, 01:07 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: If I pursue graduation with BPP, will I be eligible for competitive exams?

Yes, there is no such issue in it, you can very much appear for competitive examination after completion of your graduation with BPP. The minimum eligibility criteria is that a candidate should have completed his/her graduation degree from a recognized university.
28th October 2016, 11:43 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

BPP stands for Bachelor’s Preparatory Programme. If you complete this course, then go for either BA or Bcom & pass with good percentage. Once you complete graduation can apply for competitive exams. If you wish can complete BPP via distance mode from Indira Gandhi National Open University.
28th October 2016, 07:58 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

BPP stands for Bachelor's Preparatory Programme. This course is offered by the IGNOU for those students who wish to do Bachelor's Degree but haven't passed 10+2.

BPP enables those students who do not have the essential qualifications of having passed 10+2 to enter higher education stream. It is valid for admission to IGNOU’s non formal stream of BA/ B.Com. etc.

Yes,you will be eligible for competitive exams after doing Bachelor's degree through this mode.
28th October 2016, 09:15 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can apply for BPP course. Bachelors Preparatory Programme (B.P.P) is a six month duration course.
After completing BPP course, you can definitely do Graduation. You must get at least 36% of marks in the term end exam in order to do Graduation.
Once you complete your Graduation, you can appear for the competitive examinations without any problem.
11th June 2017, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

I have completed and passed B.Com (3 years) Program in BPP mode. Is it necessary to Pass 10+2 for Jobs in Govt., Semi Govt. jobs. If i have joined in 10 2 will it valid after Bocm, email Id. [email protected]
3rd September 2017, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

I have done bpp and than ba from ignou can I give the examination of civil service exam if I pass civil service exam what documents is needed to submit in interview.
4th November 2018, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

I passed my 10th exam in 2012 and failed my 12th exam in 2014.I want to graduate but I don't want to waste again 2 years in pursuing 12th exam, I want to do the bpp course and complete my B.A.My question is,will I get any job if I don't have 12th pass certificate but BA pass certificate? Please help me....URGENT
27th July 2021, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

I have completed bcom from ignou through bpp and know after graduate I also completed 12th is there any any complications in dates as I have completed graduate first and than 12th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?