12th May 2015, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

What should I do after graduation to join as company secretary?

Hello Sir/Madam,

I have completed my graduation in march so willing to go for company secretary so is any master degree a necessary with it??and what if i do mfc(master in finance and control)is it any way beneficial with cs? and is pune a better place for cs compared to bhubaneshwar(odisha) ?

12th May 2015, 10:41 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What should I do after graduation to join as company secretary?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam,

I have completed my graduation in march so willing to go for company secretary so is any master degree a necessary with it??and what if i do mfc(master in finance and control)is it any way beneficial with cs? and is pune a better place for cs compared to bhubaneshwar(odisha) ?
Well, you can apply for a Company Secretary course after completing Graduation. Master degree or any course is not mandatory for the Company Secretary course Those candidates who have completed their 12th standard are eligible for the Company Secretary Foundation course. Being a Graduate student you are directly eligible to apply for Intermediate course.

Yes, course, doing an MFC course along with Company Secretary is definitely beneficial for you at the placement. However, you must have to balance both the course equally. It is better that you can do an MFC course through Distance mode from a well recognized university. Yes, you can do a Company Secretary course in Pune. You can select any university based on your Location and financial capability.
12th May 2015, 08:37 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam,

To become a company security,you must be a part defense field then you have an option for security supervisor. To become security you should have basic computer knowledge.aspirants has to satisfy the age criteria (21-40) years. Should be medically fit and fine. Certain company provides training during the initial stage for few months.
14th May 2015, 12:25 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

The Company Secretary course is conducted by Institute of Company Secretaries of India.

The duration of the course is for four years and the course is divided into:-

Foundation course
Intermediate course and
Final course

After completion of your graduation, you will be exempted from the Foundation program.

Intermediate Course :-

The duration of the course is for ten Months and The course consist of Company Accountants / Company Law / Economic , Labour, Industry Laws / Securities Laws and Regulation for Financial Service.

The Registration Fees for Executive Program is Rs. 7000/- for Commerce graduates
and Rs. 7750 for other graduates.

For more information regarding the course, refer to the official website of Institute of Chartered Accountant of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?