4th March 2016, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for applying B.Ed course after completion of 4 years graduation course in Engineering?

I have done four year graduation course in engineering with qualification of B.Sc(Tech) ( 4 yr , full time from Calcutta University and course is recognized by AICTE ) . Can I do a B.Ed course now ? I have a four year engineering graduation qualification. Am I eligible for a B.ED course

4th March 2016, 10:57 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for applying B.Ed course after completion of 4 years graduation course in Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done four year graduation course in engineering with qualification of B.Sc(Tech) ( 4 yr , full time from Calcutta University and course is recognized by AICTE ) . Can I do a B.Ed course now ? I have a four year engineering graduation qualification. Am I eligible for a B.ED course
Yes, you are eligible for B.Ed course.

Bachelor of Education (B.Ed ) is one year Teaching professional course which is divided into two semester.

Bachelor's Degree in any subject with atleast 50% marks at graduate level or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course.
5th March 2016, 09:03 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for applying B.Ed course after completion of 4 years graduation course in Engineering?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue B.Ed course after pursuing B.tech degree from recognised university.

The eligibility to pursue course is candidate must have passed graduation degree from any recognised university with minimum 50% aggregate.

Candidate have to appear and qualify in entrance examination conducted by university for admission in course.

So, you can appear for entrance examination conducted to get admission.
5th March 2016, 11:06 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Well, it is possible for you to get admission for B.Ed after completing a Bachelor Degree in Engineering stream. Since, you have completed a Bachelor Degree in Engineering which is differ from B.Ed. Selecting Higher degree with irrelevant specialization may lead you into trouble at the time of finding jobs in future.

However, if you are interested to make your career in Teaching field, then B.Ed will be a good choice for you. Any stream Graduate students are eligible to apply. The selection of B.Ed is based on the marks obtained in the entrance exam conducted by the respective university. So, please fix your future career goal and select the higher degree course on your interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?