15th June 2015, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to give banking exam before completion of my graduation?

Am I eligible to give banking exam before completion of my graduation? If I get selected for the bank job then can I start working before graduation completion? Can someone please provide me the complete information on the same soon?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
16th June 2015, 07:56 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to give banking exam before completion of my graduation?

No, you are not eligible to appear in bank exams before completion of your Graduation course. To be eligible to appear in Bank examinations, you must have to satisfy the eligibility criteria mentioned below :-

1. You must be a Graduate from a recognised university.

2. Age Limit :-
Clerk Posts :- 20-28 years
PO posts :- 20-30 years
Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.

Since, you have not completed Graduation course, you are not eligible to appear in Bank examinations.
16th June 2015, 11:06 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to give banking exam before completion of my graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to give banking exam before completion of my graduation? If I get selected for the bank job then can I start working before graduation completion? Can someone please provide me the complete information on the same soon?

Thanks!
After completion of graduation degree, you can apply for banking sector jobs.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI clerk exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 28 years.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI PO exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 30 years.
16th June 2015, 12:36 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to give Banking related Examinations before completion of your Graduation. Because the basic minimum educational qualification required is "Graduate Degree" or Graduation in any stream. So candidates who ever complete their Graduation only are eligible to apply for Bank Related Recruitments. And candidates appearing in final year of Graduation are also eligible to appear in Bank recruitment Examinations. The query you have asked ""If I get selected for the bank job then can I start working before graduation completion? "" gets no positive reply from us. Because, to get selected in any bank you are required to first apply for that recruitment and the minimum educational qualification required to be eligible is "Graduate Degree". So unless and until you complete your Graduate Degree, you are not eligible to appear in any Bank Clerical or Bank PO or Bank Regional Rural Bank related recruitments. So firstly try to concentrate on completion of Graduation and concentrate on banking Examinations to get selected in any Bank as clerk or PO.
16th June 2015, 03:23 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

No you can't give banking exam before completion of your graduation. Candidate have to complete his graduation to apply for Bank Exams.

You can apply for IBPS PO exams after completion of your gradation degree.
Age of candidate must be from 20 to 30 years. Age relaxation is as follows :
Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe : 5 years
Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) : 3 years
Persons With Disabilities : 10 years

Candidate must be citizen of India, subject of Nepal or Bhutan or Tibet refugee.

For more details please visit : http://www.ibps.in
16th June 2015, 04:37 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

No dear actually it is not possible to get a bank job before completion of graduation. To apply for bank jobs you need to complete graduation or be a final year candidate of graduation. Since once you cleared the Written Examination then you will be shortlisted for Interview.

Before the process of Interview there will be " Certificate Verification " . And there you need to produce all the Original documents with attestation. If you are not in a position to arrange the Certificates then your application will be canceled.

So You must complete the graduation and of course there is No way to get a bank job before completion of graduation. But During graduation you can prepare for bank exams.

To know more details about the selection process for Bank recruitment you need to have a look on the below information.

Selection process :

>> For Clerk ---

* Written Examination

* Interview

>> For PO/MT's

* Written Examination

* Group Discussion

* Interview.
16th June 2015, 05:35 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

No, you are not eligible to apply for banking Exams without graduation. The minimum qualification for applying for bank Exams is graduation with 60% of aggregate from recognized University. But some banks were conducting clerk exams for the 12th completed students. If you are interested to apply for clerk exam then you can apply on 12th basis.
7th February 2020, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Currently I'm in 2nd year of my graduation....so ...am I eligible to give banking exam?
7th July 2020, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am final year graduation student. My exams not over yet completed due to covid-19 ...so can I apply for the ibps RRb PO and clerk 2020
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?