29th October 2015, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to give the combine graduation level examination while doing final year computer science engineering?

Sir/Mam,

I am in the final year of my computer science engineering. Can i write the combine graduation level examination (for the post of si in cbi)??? Am I eligible to give the exam? Can someone please provide me the complete details on the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I sit for GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing B.Sc Agriculture?
  2. Can I apply for IES examination after graduation in Computer Science and Engineering?
  3. Study Material to prepare for GATE Exam in ECE stream?
  4. How to do combined graduate level examination after doing B.Com computers?
  5. Do the candidates pursuing final year of Graduation eligible for Combined Graduate Level Exam for the year 2012?
  6. Wha are the Minimum qualification marks for GATE exam?
  7. Will I be eligible for school service commission exam after passing B.Tech computer science and engineering?
  8. Colleges which I can get after scoring 28.75 in TANCET MCA?
  9. Am I eligible to write TNPSC Group I, Group II examination? I am studying BSc computer science final year
  10. Where can I get the GATE application form in Udaipur?
  11. Can I give the exam of income tax officer in final year after studying final year engineering computer science
  12. Am I eligible to apply in SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level recruitment being a B.Com final year student and studied Science in 12th?
  13. Can i do M.Tech after MSc Electronics? What steps to be taken?
  14. If I have completed graduation in 1 year after 12th due to gap then am I eligible for graduation level exam?
  15. How to get admission in ISRO after 12th?
  16. Eligibility to do Internship in IBM for B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) final year candidate?
  17. Can I give company secretary intermediate level exam without giving foundation exam? Am I eligible for December exam if my final year will get over in June?
  18. MCA CET Details for Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University? -- [Most Discussed]
29th October 2015, 10:14 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to give the combine graduation level examination while doing final year computer science engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I am in the final year of my computer science engineering. Can i write the combine graduation level examination (for the post of si in cbi)??? Am I eligible to give the exam? Can someone please provide me the complete details on the same?
No, you are not eligible for SSC CGL exam. After completion of graduation degree, you can apply for SSC CGL exam.

Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an Indian government organization which will recruit staff members for the various posts in the various departments and ministries.

Minimum qualification required to apply for this examination is completing a degree course from a recognized Institution.

Age criteria:-

1. Sub Inspectors in CPOs – 20 years to 25 years
2. Assistant / Sub Inspector in CBI – 20 years to 27 years
3. Statistical Investigators – Maximum 26 years
4. For all other posts – 18 years to 27 years.
29th October 2015, 01:09 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to give the combine graduation level examination while doing final year computer science engineering?

SSC CGL stands for the Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate level examination. This examination is conducted once every year by the SSC for the different posts in different departments.

The eligibility criteria for the exam is that candidate must have done bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Final year candidate can also apply for the exam but you must get your provisional degree on 1st August of year of examination.

So if you want to appear for the CGL 2016, you must get provisional degree in computer science engineering on 1st August, 2016.

The age limit is 20-30 years for the Sub Inspector in CBI. Upper age relaxation for OBC and SC/ST candidates.

There are three stages of this exam Tier I, II and interview.
29th October 2015, 02:56 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

CGL examination is conducted by the SSC every year. The examination is a common examination for the recruitment of the candidates in the different government jobs.

Yes, if you are presently in the 4th year of the B.Tech and will appear for the 4th year examination in the 2016 then you are eligible to appear for the SSC CGL examination in the 2016.

The examination is conducted in the three stages as Tier I, II and the interview stages. So if you qualify in all the stage you are eligible for the recruitment as SI in the CBI.

For more information about the examination visit at the www.ssc.nic.in.
29th October 2015, 06:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you are expecting your degree result on time according to the date mentioned in the CGLE notification then surely you will be eligible for it. Normally, according to eligibility criteria you have to be a degree holder because you have to mention the pass percentage in the application form.

Hence, you have to make sure that you pass on time to become eligible for the exam. The recruitment process takes time and until then you should have your degree in hand.
29th October 2015, 07:30 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Yes you can give Combined graduate level examination. But you should submit the original certificates at the time of Interview. Otherwise you will not be allowed for further proceedings even though you got good marks in prelims and main's examination.

Selection process :

<> Tier I

<> Tier II

<> Tier III (Interview )

Final year candidates can also apply for SSC CGL Examination. It is conducted by Staff Selection Commission once in every year.
30th October 2015, 09:49 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear for the SSC CGL examination conducted every year.

The eligibility to fill the application form for the examination is candidates must have passed or pursuing in the final year from any recognised university. The age of the candidates must be between the 21-30 years with the relaxation in the upper age limit for the reserved category candidates.

The examination for the 2015 for the Tier I is over so you have to wait for the nest year to appear for the examination. To get the detail information about the examination visit at the www.ssc.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?