2nd February 2018, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for B.Sc Nursing without having Physics?

If somebody do not have physics in 10+2 exam. B.Sc qualified with nutrition physiology and zoology. Are they eligible to B.Sc nursing studies. Please, guide without having physics.

2nd February 2018, 09:09 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Sc Nursing without having Physics?

In order to persue BSc Nursing degree course, one must have passed 12th with PCM from a recognised board.
If you haven't studied 10+2 with physics then you are not eligible.
2nd February 2018, 09:28 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

In order to study B.Sc Nursing course, you should have completed your 12th standard, with minimum 45% - 60% marks in PCM subjects from a recognized board. You should have studies biology as one of your main subjects in 12th standard.

As you did not have physics in 12th standard, so I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to pursue B.Sc Nursing course.
2nd February 2018, 09:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For B.Sc nursing admission, you need to pass class 12th with PCB stream with English subject. Just make sure you have got at least 50% marks in PCB stream.

Most of the entrance exam for nursing admission will have physics as one of the subjects. Hence, you need to study physics because entrance exam will have questions related to it.
2nd February 2018, 09:52 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue B.Sc in Nursing course:

Basically, there is a certain eligibility criteria that is required in order to pursue B.Sc in Nursing course.

>> You must have done 12th Class in 10+2 pattern with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as core subject with minimum 50% marks.

>> You may not be eligible to pursue this B.Sc in Nursing (Basic) course without having Physics at 12th Class level.

>> The reason why you may not be eligible is, you must have done 12th Class with Physics, Biology and Chemistry subjects compulsorily.

>> Some of the entrance examinations for doing this B.Sc in Nursing course are,
* All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
* Banaras Hindu University
* AFMC Entrance Examination
* Punjab Para Medical Entrance Test..etc.,
2nd February 2018, 11:35 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Candidate seeking for B.SC in nursing, must have passed the 12th level of exam with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with minimum of 45% marks or in any other stream given one must of hold a 3 years diploma in general nursing and midwifery and a minimum of 2 years experience in the profession.

In order to be eligible for the program candidate must have attained the age of 17 years and should not have exceed the age of 35 years.
2nd February 2018, 11:41 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

No you are not eligible for B.SC nursing without Physics.

For nursing candidate must have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with minimum 50% marks from a recognised board.

Age limit:-

The minimum age limit is 17 years and maximum age limit is 35 years.
3rd February 2018, 11:14 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to study B.Sc. Nursing course without having Physics subject. To be eligible to get admission for pursuing B.Sc. Nursing course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects from a recognised board. Since, you have not pursued Physics subject in your 12th standard, you are not eligible to get admission for pursuing B.Sc. Nursing course.
3rd February 2018, 01:40 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If somebody do not have physics in 10+2 exam. B.Sc qualified with nutrition physiology and zoology. Are they eligible to B.Sc nursing studies. Please, guide without having physics.

Sorry, you are not eligible to study BSc Nursing without Physics subject in 10+2. Candidates who have passed plus two with 50% marks in aggregate in Biology, Physics, Chemistry and English from a recognized board are eligible to apply for the BSc Nursing course. Candidates’ age should be 17 years to 23 years for taking admission to the BSc Nursing course. Candidates should be medically fit to study the course. Admission to the course is done through an entrance examination. Therefore, it is not possible to study BSc Nursing without having studied physics in plus two.
3rd February 2018, 05:20 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am very sorry to say that you cannot apply for B.Sc Nursing course at this instant as you have not studied Physics in your class 12th.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th examination in Science stream studying Physics, Chemistry and Biology as a subject combination from a recognized Board scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the B.Sc course in Nursing.
27th June 2022, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Will I get bsc nursing if I got physics as 4th marks with 45 . can i
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?