23rd April 2011, 12:58 PM
amandeepkaur.

Am I eligible to appear for CTET exam after securing 60% marks in Sr Sec and 43% marks in B.A but only 55% in M.A Political Science?

I have secured 60% marks in Sr. Sec. 43% marks in B.A. (Delhi univ) but my marks in MA(pol Sc.) are 55% i have also completed my B.Ed. with good marks am i eligible to appear in this exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Rega exam after securing 60% marks in Sr. Sec and 43% marks in B.A(Delhi University)?
  2. Can I apply for job in primary teacher in government school in Delhi? I am 36 years old
  3. Am i eligible for CTET with 60% makrs in Post Graduation from IGNOU?
  4. How to become a TGT (Social Science) after doing Graduation in Political Science with 60%?
  5. Am I eligible for TET or CTET exam after passing BSc with 44% marks?
  6. Am I eligible for CTET and TET? I have scored 43% marks in B.Com Hons
  7. Am I eligible to study M.A.(Sociology) after completing B.A.(Political Science)?
  8. B.Ed 1st year student is eligible for CTET 2016 exam? -- [New]
  9. Am I eligible for CTET exam after completing Graduation with 44% marks?
  10. Am I eligible for CTET exam if I have scored only 44% marks in Graduation?
  11. Can I get admission to study B.A.(Economics) if scored 95 marks in Political Science, 88 marks in Economics, 80 marks in Hindi, 79 marks in English and secured 85.5% in 12th Arts?
  12. Am I eligible to get admission after completion of CTET with 58% marks?
  13. Am I eligible for CTET after scoring 48% marks in B.A?
  14. What are the different opportunities after passing CTET exam with 91 marks in paper I
  15. What is the pass marks required to clear CTET examination?
  16. Can I attempt the CTET exam in any post after passing bachelor degree with 48 marks and B.Ed with 72 marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get admission to study B.A.(Political Science) in Delhi University if secured 71% in 12th PCB?
  18. Am I eligible to get admission in BA Political Science after completion of intermediate with 93.8 percentage marks?
2nd October 2011, 02:07 PM
rashipandit

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for CTET exam after securing 60% marks in Sr Sec and 43% marks in B.A but only 55% in M.A Political Science?

yes you are eligible for CTET as
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in final 2 – year Diploma in Elementary Education (or its equivalent) for class 1st to 5th and
for senior classes
B.A./B.Sc/B.Com and passed or appearing in final 2 – year Diploma in Elementary Education*
11th November 2011, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for CTET exam after securing 60% marks in Sr Sec and 43% marks in B.A but only 55% in M.A Political Science?

I have secured 54% marks in Sr. Sec. 42% marks in B.A. (Delhi univ) but my marks in Mba(dis) are 57% have also completed my B.Ed. with good marks i am eligible to appear in this exam.
29th November 2011, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

iam passed b.sc with 60% marks..am i eligible for the ctet primary teachertest
8th February 2012, 10:36 AM
joblesswork

yes you are eligible for CTET as
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in final 2 – year Diploma in Elementary Education (or its equivalent) for class 1st to 5th and
for senior classes
B.A./B.Sc/B.Com and passed or appearing in final 2 – year Diploma in Elementary Education*
2nd July 2012, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

I have done b.ed. in 2009 from Ignou.but in graduation i have scored only 44%. I m a sc studend can i eligible for ctet
28th January 2013, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

i have passed graduation with 44% and post graduation with 55% and b.ed with 60%.
Am i eligible for ctet.
22nd March 2013, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

i have done sr sec with 60% marks and b com (H) with 44% marks and bed with 71% and m com with 45% marks am i eligible for ctet exams
26th December 2013, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible to appear in CTET exam after securing 62% marks in sr.sec and 40% in B.A and 70% in M.A and 655 in B.ED?
17th July 2014, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

can i apply for the ctet exam with 62 % in secondary exam,59 % in b.a and 42 % in m.a english
22nd July 2014, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

I have 60% in Senior Secondary and 43% in BA and done B.Ed from Jammu University, can I apply for CTET in Sept.2014 exam
5th August 2014, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

I have passed ba with 42% and ma pol science with
50% and b ed from mdu rohtak m I elligble for the ctet
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?