31st May 2015, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I do LLB coure after completion of BA graduation course?

Hi Sir/Mam,

I am gaurav bhatia , im 21 years old i m want to doing llb . Im take 45% marks in ba but i m doing graduation in arts can i do llb? I wanted to know this information to move forward. plz give me the knoledge about it , thanks

31st May 2015, 10:47 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do LLB coure after completion of BA graduation course?

Yes,you can do LLB coure after completion of BA degree .

The eligibility criteria for LLB course after graduation are following:-

-The candidate must have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.

- The candidate must have to secure a minimum of 45% marks (40% for reserved category) in graduation degree to get admission in the LLB course .

-There is no upper age-limit for admission. However a candidate must be at least 17 years of age on the date of application.

-The duration for LLB course after graduation is 3 years.
31st May 2015, 10:52 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Yes,you can do LLB coure after completion of BA degree .

The eligibility criteria for LLB course after graduation are following:-

-The candidate must have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.

- The candidate must have to secure a minimum of 45% marks (40% for reserved category) in graduation degree to get admission in the LLB course .

-There is no upper age-limit for admission. However a candidate must be at least 17 years of age on the date of application.

-The duration for LLB course after graduation is 3 years.
1st June 2015, 12:54 AM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Yes you can go for LLB just after you class 12th also, but as you have completed your graduation from B.A stream so it would be little bit easier for you to cope up with LLB course so got for it.
1st June 2015, 01:41 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir/Mam,

I am gaurav bhatia , im 21 years old i m want to doing llb . Im take 45% marks in ba but i m doing graduation in arts can i do llb? I wanted to know this information to move forward. plz give me the knoledge about it , thanks
As per your age criteria, you are eligible for LLB course.

If you have completed 12th standard from any stream with above 50% marks from a recognized board then you are eligible for admission in LLB course.

The candidate age should not be more than 20 Years for LLB course.
1st June 2015, 12:10 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to do LLB course after completion of your B.A Graduation course. To get admission in LLB course, you must have to appear in CLAT examination by satisfying
the eligibility criteria mentioned below :-

--> You should have obtained Higher Secondary School/ Intermediate (10+2) or its equivalent certificate with not less than an aggregate of 45% (40% for SC/ ST) marks from a recognized Board.

--> You should be under 20 years of age as on 1st July of the year of examination. In case of SC/ST and Persons with Disability candidates, the candidate should be below 22 years of age.

Since, you are 21 years old, I suggest you to check your category (OC/BC/SC/ST) age limit required to appear in CLAT examination. You are eligible to appear in CLAT examination only if you belong to SC/ST/PWD category.
24th June 2016, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

After doing 1year ba in distanc education can i apply for 3year llb regular in tamilnadu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?