11th December 2015, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join ICSI Executive/Professional course being a 53 years old Government Officer?

Hello,
I am 53 years old, a B.Com(Pass) graduate of old pattern from Kharagpur college under Calcutta University. Since, I am in Central Government Office, having more than 30 years experience in Administration and Accounting. I want to know whether I am eligible for ICSI Executive/Professional course or not? Please reply.
With Regards-
Venkata Krishnan

4th January 2016, 10:35 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join ICSI Executive/Professional course being a 53 years old Government Officer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am 53 years old, a B.Com(Pass) graduate of old pattern from Kharagpur college under Calcutta University. Since, I am in Central Government Office, having more than 30 years experience in Administration and Accounting. I want to know whether I am eligible for ICSI Executive/Professional course or not? Please reply.
With Regards-
Venkata Krishnan

Yes you are eligible for ICSI Executive Programme. There is no age limit for the course. For the eligibility to join Executive Programme is a graduate in any stream except fine arts. You can check the details in the link given https://www.icsi.edu/WebModules/Abou.../CS_Course.htm

The admission is open throughout the year and the examinations are held in June and December every year.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?