17th August 2015, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Should I quit ICSI Professional if expecting to qualify in Executive?

Respected Sir,
This time I am sure that I will clear my Executive of ICSI. I have heard that Professional is very tough to clear. So, I should quit ICSI as I am almost done with my Executive. Please reply as soon as possible.

20th June 2016, 06:13 PM
Solution 78

Default Re: Should I quit ICSI Professional if expecting to qualify in Executive?

If you quit from CS course after the completion of CS executive qualification, then you have to loose lot of job opportunities.

Being a CS executive level candidate, companies are not interested on you. So, better to complete CS Professional level also then you have lot of options.

And you have option to complete the CMA and CA also.
26th June 2016, 01:13 AM
kavya bv
Member+

Default Re: Should I quit ICSI Professional if expecting to qualify in Executive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
This time I am sure that I will clear my Executive of ICSI. I have heard that Professional is very tough to clear. So, I should quit ICSI as I am almost done with my Executive. Please reply as soon as possible.
Attempting for an exam is not a mistake...if you once clear executive level ,you can automatically get confidence for clearing professional level..as the duration of internship is also less for cs than ca,it is a mistake of leaving without attempting an exam ..
19th January 2017, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

I have given thrice the CS Executive exam but didn't cleared it. Once aggregate was less, once in tax. I am thinking of quitting now. What should I do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?