16th April 2015, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study ICSI course if discontinued B.Com after completing 2nd year?

Hello,
I am Commerce Student But I
have not completed my Graduation.
I quit my B.Com after 2nd year.
Now, I Want to do ICSI Course.
I am eligible for doing this ICSI course?
Please reply as soon as possible.

20th April 2015, 11:48 PM
aide006

Arrow Re: Am I eligible to study ICSI course if discontinued B.Com after completing 2nd year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am Commerce Student But I
have not completed my Graduation.
I quit my B.Com after 2nd year.
Now, I Want to do ICSI Course.
I am eligible for doing this ICSI course?
Please reply as soon as possible.
No you are not eligible for ICSI course without completing B.Com. First you need to complete your B.Com course and then only apply for ICSI course.

You have to clear two modules to become professional Company Secretary. They are:-
  1. Executive Programme
  2. Professional Programme

To be eligible for Executive Programme you have to be a graduate of any discipline

To be eligible for Professional programme you have to complete Executive Programme module.

So try completing your B.Com course as early as possible to enrol for ICSI modules.
21st April 2015, 01:02 AM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to study ICSI course if discontinued B.Com after completing 2nd year?

Yes you are eligible for ICSI course as it can be done after class 12th also so you do not have to worry about it. But if you really want to complete this course then after completing second stage it is necessary that you need to complete your graduation course in order to continue for the final or 3 stage. So it would be better that you again continue with your graduation course and at the same time you can do your ICSI course also.
12th May 2015, 05:20 PM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: Am I eligible to study ICSI course if discontinued B.Com after completing 2nd year?

Yes, as a graduation student, you are very mush eligible for the course.

This course is available for all the students who have completed their 12th from a recognized board, and since you have this qualification, you are very much eligible for the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?