4th March 2012, 11:04 AM
Alphonnza.s

What is the procedure for application for Lateral Entry in MCA in Pondicherry University after completion of B.Sc Maths?

i have completed B.sc maths shall i do mca lateral entry in pondicherry university is it is possible?
send details..

Related Questions:
7th June 2012, 10:00 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure for application for Lateral Entry in MCA in Pondicherry University after completion of B.Sc Maths?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphonnza.s View Post
i have completed B.sc maths shall i do mca lateral entry in pondicherry university is it is possible?
send details..

Candidate seeking to pursue Master of Computer Application [MCA] from Pondichery University must have completed the bachelors degree program with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks from a recognized University. Candidates having Bachelors degree in Science must have Mathematics or Statistics as one of the subjects. The duration of the course is three years and comprises of six semesters. Admission to MCA is based on entrance examination. These exams are of objective types and comprises of the following:
  • Comprehension and verbal ability
  • Analytical ability
  • Logical reasoning
  • Mathematical aptitude (+2) and
  • General awareness in Computer Science.
However, since, you hold B.Sc in Mathematics, you are eligible for admission in to the first semester given you fulfill the other eligibility criteria and there is no provision for any lateral entry to such candidates.

To get detail information refer to the following Link.
3rd July 2012, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure for application for Lateral Entry in MCA in Pondicherry University after completion of B.Sc Maths?

i finished diploma in computer engineering can i join BCA lateral entry
9th August 2012, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

i have completed BScmaths with48%marks from calicut university. Can i join mca inside kerala?
31st October 2012, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

I finished my bca in 2012.There is any possibility to join after 1 year in pondicherry university for the course mca please its very important information i need it sir please reply.
15th February 2013, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Sholud i apply seperately for MCA lateral other than TANCET? How to apply for doing MCA in Anna university
14th July 2013, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Iam doing final yr bsc cs. i would like to join mca 2yrs. what is the procedure???
say me soon...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?