12th November 2016, 10:15 PM
RawXAce

Am I eligible to write CPT exam if I scored 49.8% marks in class 12th?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue a career in Accounting, I have completed class 12th scoring 49.8% marks. I want to know that am I eligible to write CPT exam if I scored 49.8% marks in class 12th? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I appear for CA CPT without class 12th qualification?
  2. Do I need to write an entrance exam for admission in B.Tech Marine Engineering even if I scored 65% marks in class 12th?
  3. Whether I need to write an entrance exam for admission in Genetic Engineering or will I get admission on the marks scored in class 12th?
  4. Am I eligible to join the Indian Navy after scoring 52% marks in class 12th? Which exam do I need to write?
  5. Can I get admission in Hotel management course if I scored 34% marks in class 12th?
  6. Procedure to register for CA CPT exam? -- [New]
  7. Am i Eligible for CPT entrance exam after scoring 50% aggregate marks in 12th class
  8. Am I eligible to become a Veterinary Doctor if I scored 60% marks in class 12th and 50% in Biology?
  9. Am I eligible for IPCC/ATC registration without CPT after scoring 55% in B.Com? Is it compulsory to write CPT? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible for CA course without giving CPT Exam being a candidate having scored 49.91% of marks in B.Com and 55% in M.Com?
  11. What is the admission criteria and fee structure for CA?
  12. Am I eligible to get a Civil Engineering based Government job if I scored less marks in class 12th Maths? Can I apply for UPSC or GATE exam?
  13. How to join CA after studying B.E 3rd year
  14. When will I my daughter be eligible to appear for CPT Exam pursuing 12th class now?
  15. Am I eligible for NDA Exam having scored 57% of marks in 12th Class with Science stream?
  16. Percentage required in 12th and graduation for CPT exam?
  17. Am I eligible to write IBPS Exam having scored 55% of marks in 10th Class?
  18. Am I eligible to join IPCC having scored 50% of marks in B.Com course?
14th November 2016, 08:26 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to write CPT exam if I scored 49.8% marks in class 12th?

CPT stands for Common Proficiency Test. CPT is conducted by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India twice every year for joining Chartered Accountancy course. The eligibility criteria for CPT is that candidate must have done bachelor's degree from a recognized board in any stream with passing percentage of marks.

With 49.8% marks in 12th board exams, you are eligible to apply Common Proficiency Test. It is conducted in June and December. CPT is an objective test which consists of questions from Fundamentals of Accountancy, Mercantile law, Economics and Aptitude. You need to score minimum of 30% marks in each section and overall 50% marks to clear this test.

You can know more about CPT entrance examination Click Here .
14th November 2016, 09:37 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to write CPT exam if I scored 49.8% marks in class 12th?

CPT stands for Common Proficiency Test. For this examination candidate must have passed 12th class from a recognized board. No, such minimum marks is required for CPT exam. As per my knowledge, you are eligible to write CPT exam after scored 49.8% marks in class 12th.
14th November 2016, 12:53 PM
pruthvi12dba

Yes you are eligible to write the CPT exam if you completed your 10,+2 means its enough to apply for the exam.

* You need to wait at least 60 days after cpt registration.Then you are eligible to appear the june/December exams if you registered before 1st April or 1st October.

* Sessions to be completed to become a Chartered Accountant. They are

Common Proficiency Test
Integrated Professional Competence Course
Three years Article ship / Training under a Practicing Chartered accountant
CA Final
14th November 2016, 07:08 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to write CPT examination after completion of your 12th standard with 49.8% aggregate marks from a recognised board. Candidates who have passed 12th standard from a recognised board are eligible to appear in CPT examination. There is no specific percentage criteria required in 12th standard to appear in CPT examination. Since, you have passed 12th standard with 49.8% aggregate marks from a recognised board, you are eligible to write CPT examination.
14th November 2016, 09:34 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are very much eligible to appear for CPT examination after having scored 49.8% marks in 12th standard, there is no such problem in it.

The minimum educational requirement in order to be eligible to apply for the test is that the candidate should have completed a minimum of 12th standard, from a recognized board, there is no such requirement of marks.
14th November 2016, 09:35 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are very much eligible to appear for CPT examination after having scored 49.8% marks in 12th standard, there is no such problem in it.

The minimum educational requirement in order to be eligible to apply for the test is that the candidate should have completed a minimum of 12th standard, from a recognized board, there is no such requirement of marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?