12th November 2016, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to cancel my admission in BPT from CMF Pune? Can I get my admission be refunded?

Respected Sir, I just took admission in BPT from CMF, Pune and I have attended only 1 class but now I don't want to study in CMF any more so I want to know is it possible to cancel my admission? Will I get my admission fee refunded? Please answer as soon as possible.

14th November 2016, 09:31 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to cancel my admission in BPT from CMF Pune? Can I get my admission be refunded?

There is nothing such as cancellation of admission, however, if you wish to get admission in some other Institute to continue with your studies further, you can go for it. You should however write an application to your current Institute informing them that you will not be continuing your studies further.

Your admission fee will in no way be refunded as there is no such provision for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?