27th January 2017, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join the Indian Navy after scoring 52% marks in class 12th? Which exam do I need to write?

Respected Sir, I have completed my class 12th Arts stream scoring 52% marks so I want to know am I eligible to join the Indian Navy after scoring 52% marks in class 12th? Which exam do I need to write? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join the Indian Navy after completing class 12th (Science)? Which entrance exam do I have to write?
  2. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completing class 12th with Commerce stream? How can I join the Merchant Navy?
  3. What a 9th standard student can do to join Indian Navy?
  4. Am I eligible to become a Clerk in the Indian Army after completing my class 12th scoring 57% marks?
  5. Am I eligible for Indian Navy after 12th arts stream?
  6. How can I join Merchant Navy after completing class 12th (PCM) scoring 64% marks?
  7. Can I join Indian Navy after scoring 56% in 12th Science (PCB)?
  8. Am I eligible to write CPT exam if I scored 49.8% marks in class 12th?
  9. Can I join the Indian Navy directly after completing class 12th or do I have to appear for entrance exam?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for Indian Navy job with 92 percentage marks in 12th PCB?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria required to join the Indian Navy?
  12. Can I join Indian Navy after scoring 51% marks in 12th class with science stream
  13. Can I join Indian Navy after completing class 12th at the age of 17?
  14. Am I eligible to join Indian Navy if got 47% in 12th with Science (PCM)? What is the eligibility criteria and physical fitness required for a girl?
  15. Am I eligible to join Indian Navy as Officer after completion of 12th Class? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible to apply for CDS examination after completing class 12th with 58% and Graduation with 70% marks?
  17. Am I eligible to join Indian Navy after scoring 56% in Physics and Maths in 12th science?
  18. What steps should I follow to join the Indian Navy? How much should I score in class 12th to join the Indian Navy? -- [New]
29th January 2017, 08:57 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join the Indian Navy after scoring 52% marks in class 12th? Which exam do I need to write?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my class 12th Arts stream scoring 52% marks so I want to know am I eligible to join the Indian Navy after scoring 52% marks in class 12th? Which exam do I need to write? Please answer as soon as possible.
After 12th standard, you can apply for Indian Navy exam through NDA exam.

If your 12th standard subjects are Mathematics and Physics from a recognized University then you are eligible for Indian Navy post.

Your age should be in between 16.5 to 19.5 years.
29th January 2017, 02:36 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join the Indian Navy after scoring 52% marks in class 12th? Which exam do I need to write?

Yes, you are eligible to join Indian Navy after scoring 52% marks in your 12th standard from a Government recognised board. To join Indian Navy, you have to appear in UPSC NDA examination and the eligibility criteria required to appear in UPSC NDA examination is mentioned below :-

1. You should be an Indian National

2. You should be at least 16.5 years old and not more than 19.5 years of age.

3. You should have completed 12th standard or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics subjects from a Government recognised board.

4. You must be an Unmarried Male candidate

5. You must be Physically as well as Mentally fit.
29th January 2017, 04:48 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Being a Class 12th passed candidate in Arts stream and looking to join Indian Navy then you are eligible for your recruitment as Non Commissioned Officer at the posts of Cook, Steward and NMR.

Also for the posts, you need to be an Indian male candidate with your age lying within 17 years to 21 years.

Yes for your recruitment you are required to qualify their respective entrance examination regarding which more details can be obtained from the link www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
9th July 2019, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for indian navy as I passed out 12th commerce with 72 % in 2016
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?