1st April 2017, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Do I need to write an entrance exam for admission in B.Tech Marine Engineering even if I scored 65% marks in class 12th?

Respected Sir, I have scored more than 65% marks in class 12th and now I want to pursue my Graduation with B.Tech in Marine Engineering so I want to know do I need to write an entrance exam for admission in B.Tech Marine Engineering even if I scored 65% marks in class 12th? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which stream should I take in class 11th to become a Marine (Captain)? Which entrance exam do I have to write?
  2. Eligibility to get admission in Marine Engineering after scoring 60% marks in 10th but average marks in 12th?
  3. About entrance in marine engineering college?
  4. How much marks should I score in +2 to study B.Tech in Marine engineering?
  5. Am I eligible to write CPT exam if I scored 49.8% marks in class 12th?
  6. Which entrance exam should I write to pursue Marine Engineering? Procedure to be followed?
  7. How may I join marine engineering after passing class 12th? Which entrance exam do I need to clear for it?
  8. Will I get admission in BBA on the basis of class 12th marks or do I need to write any entrance exam?
  9. Am I eligible for marine engineering after scoring 90% in 12th standard? Is there any fee concession? Do I have to write any entrance exam?
  10. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible for marine engineering after scoring 90% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  12. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering?
  13. What is the procedure to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture? Do I need to write any entrance exam?
  14. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  15. Can I get admission in Hotel management course if I scored 34% marks in class 12th?
  16. How can I get admission in Marine government college after passing B.Tech in mechanical Engineering? Which entrance exams are conducted for that?
  17. Will I be able to get admission for Marine Engineering having scored 54% in 10+2 and from ST category?
  18. Am I able to do Marine Engineering after 12th with 65%?
2nd April 2017, 11:20 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I need to write an entrance exam for admission in B.Tech Marine Engineering even if I scored 65% marks in class 12th?

Yes the reason being you will get a good University/College when you give an entrance exam. And most of the colleges r universities offer B.Tech in Marine Engineering, selection of the seats only through Entrance exams.

List of Entrance Exams for B.Tech in Marine Engineering :

<> Indian Maritime University Common Entrance Test

<> HIMT Online Entrance Test

<> IIT Joint Entrance Examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?