21st January 2015, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to do ICSI course if studying MBA?

hello
i have completed my B.COM graduation
with 91% marks and I am doing my MBA now
i am interested to do ICSI course.
kindly tell me i am eligible?
and I get benefit after this course as I am also doing MBA?

22nd January 2015, 02:36 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to do ICSI course if studying MBA?

As you have scored quite well in your graduation, it seems as if you are capable of doing both the courses together.

Below I am mentioning the eligibility criteria for doing ICSI course. Kindly look for the eligibility and if you are eligible then definitely you can do ICSI course.

Eligibility for doing ICSI course:

. Candidates applying for ICSI Entrance examination are required to pass their graduation with more than 50% in aggregate from recognised University

. Candidates can also apply for ICSI by passing the foundation program course in ICSI or in CPT from ICAI or atleast passing the foundation course of ICAI

. Candidate should be a Domicile of India

. Age of candidates should not exceed more than 26 years at the time of applying for the examination.

It is quite beneficial if you opt for ICSI course while doing MBA.

Any company having a paid up capital of more than 50 lacs is required to hire a full time CS. Therefore from this point itself it is clear that there is good scope after the CS course and having an MBA will definitely be an added advantage.

The scopes for CSs are lots like in the Private Sector and Public Corporate Sector, banks and financial institutions, stock exchanges, the Department of Company Affairs, company law boards and government departments.

Therefore if you are willing to do ICSI course, then definitely go for it, if you are eligible for it, and I am sure you will come up with a bright future
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?