22nd December 2014, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

MBA after B.Sc(Physics) or B.Tech, which is beneficial?

Hello
Which is more beneficial for mba....
mba after bsc physics or mba after b.tech?
please reply as soon as possible
thank you in advance

23rd December 2014, 11:58 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MBA after B.Sc(Physics) or B.Tech, which is beneficial?

I suggest you to choose BBA. That's because, B.Sc(Physics) and B.Tech are not related to Business management courses. If you want to do MBA, it is better to choose to BBA. Because, undergraduation in BBA will help you to quickly grasp the management skills and it will improve your job opportunities.
If you want only to choose between B.Sc(Physics) and B.Tech. Then you can apply for B.tech. The candidates with B.tech and MBA will have more chances to get management Jobs then the candidates from B.sc(Physics) and MBA. The reason is, the candidates from B.tech with MBA will have both technological and management skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?