17th March 2016, 07:05 AM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing B.Sc. (Hotel Administration and Tourism) from KSOU through distance mode?

I am planning to do B.Sc. course in Hotel Administration and Tourism from KSOU through ditance learning mode. So kindly tell me about the benefit of doing this course from KSOU?

Related Questions:
  1. How o join BSc CS in distance mode from KSOU
  2. What should i do to get government jobs after completing PG from IGNOU after BSc(Hospitality and Hotel Administration)
  3. Which course is better in travel and tourism by distance learning?
  4. Is KSOU approved by distance education council for diploma in Mechanical engineering in distance mode?
  5. How to do MCA after passing BSc Hotel Management and Tourism from PTU university?
  6. Does KSOU college have AICTE, UGC and DEC approval for distance mode learning?
  7. Can I do master degree through regular mode after pursuing graduation in distance mode after BSc ATHM? Names of the universities where I can pursue it?
  8. Which course is better for me after completing BSc in Hotel Management and Tourism
  9. Is the distance learning B.Tech program offered by KSOU approved by AICTE?
  10. Should I go for MBA in HM or Masters in HM or M.Sc in HM? What is the difference between all of them?
  11. Is it good to do diploma course in KSOU distance mode while working in a private company?
  12. Are the B.Tech distance courses of KSOU approved by AICTE, UGC and DEC? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible for M.Tech in regular after doing B.Tech in distance mode from KSOU? Is KSOU UGC recognized?
  14. How to take admission in diploma in electrical in KSOU as distance mode?
  15. Is KSOU offering M.Tech in distance mode? Names of the study centres in Karnataka? What is the eligibility criteria?
  16. Which course is the best for me after BSc IT in KSOU?
  17. Possibility to pursue one year Diploma in Catering, Hotel Management and Tourism through distance education if completed 10th standard?
  18. Job in Hotel and Tourism industries after doing MSc in Hotel Management? Any chance for Teaching line?
18th March 2016, 12:03 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing B.Sc. (Hotel Administration and Tourism) from KSOU through distance mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am planning to do B.Sc. course in Hotel Administration and Tourism from KSOU through ditance learning mode. So kindly tell me about the benefit of doing this course from KSOU?

The main benefit of studying the course is you can get lots of job opportunities in the service industry. The service industry in India is growing at a faster rate. This is the reason why many students opt for this course. The aspirant can work in Tourism Department as Reservation Staff, Tour Planner, Tour Guides etc. You can also work in Hotels as Front Office Executive, Food and Beverage department, Sales Officer, PRO etc. You can also work with tour operators, travel agents and transport organizations. The aspirant should have very good communication skills and interpersonal skill. Being the service industry one has to be more polite and presentable. The managerial skill is also very important because you need to manage the persons in the industry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?