19th July 2014, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Best option to do after B.Com honours? Can I expect good future in Fashion and Arts

i m persuing b.com(hons) from du..i have interest in art,fashion,mass media..so can you tell me the best option to do after b.com honours.can i get a good future in fashion and art line after doing b.com honours ?

12th August 2014, 01:10 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Best option to do after B.Com honours? Can I expect good future in Fashion and Arts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i m persuing b.com(hons) from du..i have interest in art,fashion,mass media..so can you tell me the best option to do after b.com honours.can i get a good future in fashion and art line after doing b.com honours ?
Best Option after completing B.Com course:-

-Master of Business Administration
-Master of Commerce
-Master of Arts
-Cost and Management Accounting
-Chartered Accountancy
-Company Secretary Course

Can I expect good future in Fashion and Arts?

Since, you have done a bachelor degree in commerce stream. So, you can not find good career opportunities by applying fashion and Arts specialization after completing B. Com course. So, please apply higher degree courses in the relevant specialization which makes you good career. You can apply any one of the above master degree or professional course after completing B. Com course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?