27th May 2014, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Scope of getting good job after Statistics honours?

I am presently doing statistics honours from delhi university(four year programme).....is there is any scope of getting good job after statistics honours ? if not then what are other option to do after bsch in statistics?

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required to be eligible for Statistics honours? College under DU?
  2. Does B.Sc honours have more scope than plain B.Sc? In which stream to do honours?
  3. Economics honours or B.Com honours which is best? Scope after both the courses?
  4. How to do PG in Agricultural Statistics or statistics after completing BSc Mathematics Honors
  5. What is the scope in statistics?
  6. Which course to choose, MS or Statistics/Maths Hons? What is the scope after completing Statistics Honors? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Will there be any scope for me of doing Job in Merchant Navy after completion of BSC in Statistics?
  8. Is there any scope in career with B.Sc Statistics? What to do after B.Sc. Statistics?
  9. Which one is better for me between M.Sc in Statistics and Job after completion of B.Sc in Statistics?
  10. Courses which I can do after answering compartment exam?
  11. How to get admission in economics honors? I am pure statistics and business economics student
  12. Can I apply for a good railway job after completing graduation with computer science honors?
  13. Which is better CA, CS or BCA?
  14. What should I take after 12th if I have got 85% in commerce? Should I do BBA+MBA or ICWA+B.Com(Correspondence)+MBA?
  15. Can I apply for any good railway job after completing my graduation with computer science honors? What is the preparation required?
  16. How to pursue a job as assistant professor of statistics in BBDNIIT, LKO after completing Ph.D in the subject of statistics?
  17. Am i eligible for SSC exam after passing English(Hons) with 50.40%?
  18. Procedure of admission in presidency Collage, Kolkata for Economics or Statistics Honors?
22nd January 2015, 11:12 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: Scope of getting good job after Statistics honours?

Statistics Honours is the first degree that provides students with rigorous classroom based theoretical as well as computational training to deal with statistical analysis of data.

After the successful completion of B.Sc in Statistics from a renowned university, have lot of options ahead. There are plenty of job opportunities available for a B.Sc in Statistics graduate in government, private and aided organizations. If you want to go for higher education you can also pursue any of the varied courses available for higher studies. You can even go up to M.Phil or PhD courses if you prefer.

You are eligible to apply for various jobs in Banking, IT, Quality control etc. You can even take up Actuarial Science as a specialization and join in various financial and share trading companies. Candidates with good flair and knowledge in Statistics are in huge demand in the present scenario.
In the government sector, UPSC carries out entrance exam as to recruit candidates to the Indian Statistical Services. For this a Masters in Statistics or math’s is required to apply for the post. The SSC also carries out a recruitment process as to appoint eligible candidates in to the Statistical Investigators post. The Private sector also require qualified Statisticians in the Insurance, IT and software fields. Some of the most renowned global Statistical organizations are Euro-stat, IAOS, OECD, PARIS21 and UNESCO.
21st September 2016, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope of getting good job after Statistics honours?

sir/mam My name is visweswari.I am studying digree second year M.S.CS. Please tell me what are the requriments after completion of my digree
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?