29th February 2016, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

Which is better among B.Tech and Integrated BCA and MCA? Salary after completion of Integrated BCA and MCA course?

Hello Sir,
I want to ask you a question which is, Integrated BCA and MCA is better than B.Tech engineering? Please tell me about the salary that I receive after Integrated BCA and MCA?

Related Questions:
  1. Starting salary after completion of Integrated MCA for freshers?
  2. Should I do BCA or integrated MCA after passing 12th?
  3. Colleges which offer MCA M.Tech Integrated course?
  4. Am I eligible for lecturership in MCA college? I have completed BCA-MCA integrated
  5. How can I study Integrated BCA and MCA in Abroad being a 12th PCM candidate?
  6. Where should I get a government job after BCA-MCA 5 year integrated course from LPU?
  7. Any entrance exams to write to do MCA after BCA? Job opportunities after doing MCA? Stating salary of an MCA fresher?
  8. What are the subjects to be taken in BCA and MCA? How much can be the salary? Wha is the qualification required for BCA after 12th and for MCA?
  9. Job opportunities with starting salary and list of BCA institutes? Is it necessary to pursue MCA after BCA?
  10. List of self financing colleges in Delhi or Bangalore in which I can join integrated MCA M.Tech?
  11. Model papers of PGDCA exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Expected salary after completion of BCA? Information about both private and government sector?
  13. Possibility to pursue M.Sc(IT) or MCA after completing BCA? Best course for BCA graduate?
  14. Which course is a best choice for me to join between MCA and M.Sc IT after completion of BCA course?
  15. Is ITM university good for doing Integrated BCA and MCA?
  16. Percentage required in BCA to study MCA course? Total fee expenses?
  17. Which post graduation course is better to do after completion of BCA course? MBA or MCA?
  18. Which course is a better choice for me between MCA and MBA after completion of BCA course?
4th March 2016, 03:18 AM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which is better among B.Tech and Integrated BCA and MCA? Salary after completion of Integrated BCA and MCA course?

Information Regarding BTech/BCA Course.

Nice to see your interest in the ahead career. In the today age the B.Tech field is growing very fast but you need to choose any field as per own interest.

If you are interested in the technical field then B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology) is the best option for you and if you are interested in the computer field then BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application) is the best option for you. After completing BCA you can do MCA course. Both the courses has lot of opportunity in future.

So, i advise you to choose any course as per own interest not by any other or parent interest. It is your own career so decide any thing as per own interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?