22nd December 2017, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Which is better B.Pharmacy or B.Sc Community science? How is the career after B.Sc Community science?

Comparing both which is better B.Pharmacy or B.Sc Community science and how should be the career in government and private sector if I took B.Sc Community Science.

Related Questions:
  1. BSc(Nursing) or BPharmacy, which is better to study for 12th Science?
  2. Which is better B.Pharmacy or B.Sc Community science? How is the career after B.Sc Community science?
  3. Which specialization is the best for career in BSc Computer Science or BSc Electronics?
  4. Can I study B.Sc courses without computers? B.Sc courses free from computer science?
  5. Which field is best in BSc applied science?
  6. How can I take B.Pharmacy after completing my MPC?
  7. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  8. How to do graduation in Actuarial Science and what are the career prospect of this subject?
  9. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  10. Is there any better option except Engineering and Medical for 12th Science student? -- [New]
  11. List of Colleges offering M.Tech course in Farm Machinery field?
  12. Information about various BSc courses after 12th science? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Advantages of pursuing BSc Honors course in Computer Science from Delhi University? What are the career options after BSc Course?
  14. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  15. Can community be changed from BC to SC in Higher Secondary?
  16. Can I get a seat in BSc computer science after passing 12th computer science?
  17. List of career options available for a B.Sc(computer science) graduate? List of top colleges I can apply for?
  18. What is the initial salary for freshers? I have done BSc computer science
22nd December 2017, 11:05 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better B.Pharmacy or B.Sc Community science? How is the career after B.Sc Community science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Comparing both which is better B.Pharmacy or B.Sc Community science and how should be the career in government and private sector if I took B.Sc Community Science.

B.Pharmacy is the best course to pursue for science students. Candidates after completion of the B.Pharmacy course can work in various government and private organizations. Scope for the B.Pharmacy course is higher compared to the other course. B.Pharmacy course is available in various government and private colleges. Duration of the course is four years. Candidates after completion of B.Pharm course can work as Drug Inspector, Health Inspector, Chemist, Hospital Drug Coordinator, teacher etc. in various research agencies, chemist shops, educational institutions, health centers, hospitals, pharmaceutical firms etc. Therefore, it is better to study B.Pharmacy course than a BSc Community Science.
22nd December 2017, 07:03 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better B.Pharmacy or B.Sc Community science? How is the career after B.Sc Community science?

B.Pharmacy is a professional course and B.Sc community science is a normal graduation course. You should take your decision based on your interest.

In terms of government jobs, there are many openings these days for Pharmacists, which you can also get through D.Pharma of 2 years duration. If you don't want to spend more money on studies, then you can go for B.Sc community science.
23rd December 2017, 12:13 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Between the above mentioned courses of B.Pharmacy and B.Sc in Community Science, I will prefer you to opt for the B.Pharma course as your Graduate degree course as first of all B.Pharma is a professional course and it has a wide scope in the upcoming future for the candidates pursuing the course.
There a lot of career opportunities in the field of Pharmacy. Candidates after the completion of the course can indulge themselves as:-
  • Health Inspector
  • Hospital Drug Co ordinator
  • Chemist
  • Drug Inspector
etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?