14th March 2015, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I do M.A Economics after completion of B.A Political Sciecne?

Can I do M.A Economics after doing B.A Political Science Hons...?? Will there be any problem for it? Can you guide me with the perfect answer on this to ensure that I can take the next decision based on the future benefits? Awaiting for a reply soon. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.A in English after passing B.A from HPU Shimla?
  2. Is it possible to do M.A. political science after B.A. economics?
  3. What should I do after completion of BA course having interest in Maths and Economics?
  4. Difference between Economics and Political Science?
  5. Can I get admission in DU for Political Science Honours if scored 95 marks in 12th Political Science?
  6. Which college or universities offer distance education in M.Phil? What is the fee for M.Phil course and which subjects are included? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to join M.Phil in Political Science in Correspondence in Pune University after completion of Post Graduation in Political Science?
  8. Can I appear for MPSC exam after passing S.Y.B.A with subjects like Economics and Political Science?
  9. How to do economics honors after passing 12th and humanities?
  10. What are the best courses to do after completing Graduation?
  11. Am I eligible for IAS if I have Economics, Political Science, History, and Arts as my subjects in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to do B.A course? Which is better between Psychology, Political Science, History, Economics and English
  13. Difference between Political Science and Economics?
  14. How may I get the previous year question papers of Mysore university for BA 2nd year exam for subjects like Kannada, English, History, Economics, Political Sciences etc? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which course is a better choice for me between MBA in Finance and Masters degree in Economics Honors after completion of B.Sc Economics?
  16. Which subjects are compulsory in 10+2 for economics honours?
  17. can I take economics and mathematics in English and Political Science in Bengali for economics honors?
  18. Which subjects should I choose for IAS Main Exam being a Graduate with English Honors?
31st March 2015, 02:43 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I do M.A Economics after completion of B.A Political Sciecne?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I do M.A Economics after doing B.A Political Science Hons...?? Will there be any problem for it? Can you guide me with the perfect answer on this to ensure that I can take the next decision based on the future benefits? Awaiting for a reply soon. Thank you.
Yes, you can do MA Economics after completing a BA Political Science. However, some reputed Universities give first preference to the student who have studied Economics subject at Graduation and 12th standard level. Being a Non Economic student, you should develop, communication skill, complex ideas and Economic theories. You should able to analyze and evaluate economic problems and employ ICT skills so that you can do an MA Economics course without much difficulty.

There is good scope for MA economics in both the Government and Private sectors as well. After completing MA Economics you can try to get Lecturer job college level. Apart from this you can find Job opportunities in the fields like,

-Banking Sectors
-Financial Sectors
-Manufacturing Industries
-Transportation Companies
-Sales and Marketing Organization
-Stock Markets etc.
10th April 2015, 10:13 AM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,

Yes, ofcourse you can go for M.A Economics after B.A political Science Hons. And trust me, there will be no any problem. Also you will be given more preference if you have done economics and this is likely in your case. So, i will suggest you to look for better college for the same.
15th April 2015, 02:13 PM
kunalroy89

You can go for M.A. Economics after BA Political Science. Several top institutes including DU,BHU etc allows candidates from other graduation majors to be eligible for M.A Economics.
You need to have 60% for most universities.
And you have to appear for their entrance tests.
The procedure of admission and other criteria are always on the websites of Universities.
Select your desired University and check their websites for details of next admission.
All the best
17th May 2015, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

After completion of my BA(hon) in politics, philosophy and economics, what is the relevant course that follows?
15th March 2016, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do MA in economics after completing BA english literature?
1st March 2018, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible after completing graduation from BA english honors am I eligible for masters in economics?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?