3rd July 2015, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

Details about new Syllabus and pattern of exam of Mumbai University for B.Sc computers?

Hello, i am pratik. I was pursing my graduation in bsc computers from college affliated to Mumbai University. but i was unable to clear my final year after trying twice.Now its been 3-4 year i left my study. But now i want to complete my graduation as I face many problem in getting me nice job. The Sylabus has change. The pattern of examiation has change. Please help me how i can complte my graduation and i want to go for post gradution too.

Related Questions:
  1. Pattern and syllabus of Economic and computer system in T.Y.B.Com of Mumbai University?
  2. B.Ed from Mumbai: entrance exams? exam pattern? good colleges and fee structure after B.Com from Mumbai University?
  3. Details of MCA in mumbai university? What is the required eligibility criteria for MCA entrance exam in Mumbai University
  4. Economics syllabus and question pattern of Mumbai University PhD entrance exam? Previous year question paper for preparation?
  5. What are the subjects in BSc Computers? What is the syllabus?
  6. How to take admission from Shivaji University to Mumbai University for BSc 2nd year? Procedure to change the university?
  7. How to go for UP PCS exam after passing BSc Bio and M.Ed? What is the syllabus and pattern?
  8. Details about completing B.Sc Chemistry?
  9. Details about the course, duration, fees, paper pattern for M.Phil in computers?
  10. What is the syllabus for the Ph.D entrance exam of Mumbai University? Pattern of the entrance test? How to crack the entrance with good marks?
  11. Which subjects to choose to do MSc after BSc Biochemistry in Mumbai and Pune University? What is the syllabus for the entrance exam?
  12. AAI Senior Assistant (Electronics) Exam Pattern and Syllabus -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Information regarding DRDO CEPTAM question paper pattern? I am from BSc computers
  14. Can I take admission in MSc in mumbai university after completing BSc in Pune University
  15. Detailed information, syllabus, examination date and pattern of Pune University PhD entrance exam?
  16. What is the new paper pattern and question papers for Mumbai university?
  17. Syllabus of MSc Chemistry entrance exam of Mumbai University? Names of the colleges under Mumbai University?
  18. Question pattern and syllabus for MA economics entance test for mumbai university
6th July 2015, 07:42 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Details about new Syllabus and pattern of exam of Mumbai University for B.Sc computers?

I attached the new syllabus and pattern of Mumbai University for B.Sc computers and i hope it is very useful for your exam point of you.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Sy_Bsc_Computer_Science.pdf(39.9 KB, 15 views)
File Type: pdf Fy_Bsc_Computer_Science.pdf(34.3 KB, 11 views)
File Type: pdf Ty_Bsc_Computer_Science.pdf(170.9 KB, 42 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?