27th July 2015, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Can an English Honours Graduate apply for Masters in Psychology? If yes, then how?

Can an English Honours Graduate apply for Masters in Psychology? If yes, then how?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do masters in psychology after completion of graduation in English honors?
  2. Best subject for masters between Psychology and English?
  3. Is a PG in Commerce eligible to pursue a Masters in Counseling Psychology ?
  4. Which are the best colleges for masters in Psychology Honors in HP or in Shimla? What is the cutoff?
  5. Colleges under DU offering Psychology(H) a candidate who haven't Psychology in 12th standard?
  6. Organisations which provide internship in Organisational Psychology at Chandigarh?
  7. What is the scope of masters in psychology? What are the job opportunities?
  8. Can I do PG in Psychology after completing graduation in English?
  9. Is it mandatory to study Psychology in Graduation for masters in Psychology after B.Sc with Biotechnology, Zoology and Chemistry?
  10. Would it be a good decision to switch to Educational Psychology after Masters in Clinical Psychology? Are there any Clinical Psychology guides in Pune, India?
  11. Second post graduation in English after MA in Psychology?
  12. Can I apply for English Honours if scored 64 marks in English of 12th PCM? List of courses with good colleges if secured 54% in 12th PCM? Should I apply for BBA instead of English Honours?
  13. What are the various career options I can opt for after doing masters in psychology?
  14. How to do masters in Psychology after finishing BBM course? Will I be able to take masters in Psychology course?
  15. Best colleges for psychology honours? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to do M.A Psychogy? I am a IT engineer student
  17. Can I apply for CTET exam? I am 48 years old Woman
  18. Am I eligible for Psychology honours in Bethune or Gokhale or Lady Brabourne college? Percentage of marks required in HS?
30th July 2015, 07:58 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can an English Honours Graduate apply for Masters in Psychology? If yes, then how?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, of course you are eligible for M.Sc or M.A in Psychology after completing Graduation in English Hons. The applicants who have passed Graduation in any stream standard are eligible to apply for the M.Sc Psychology course. The qualifying exam must be passed from a reputed board with minimum 50% marks. Besides, the applicant must be a citizen of India and should not be less than 21 years of age at the time of admission. The admission process is carried out on the basis of the marks obtained in the entrance exam conducted by the respective university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?