29th July 2015, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

List JBT colleges in Modinagar, Delhi? What is the duration of course?

List JBT colleges in Modinagar, Delhi? What is the duration of course?

Related Questions:
  1. Where to get the forms of JBT in Delhi? Fee structure of the course?
  2. List of colleges for doing JBT through correspondence in Delhi or Gurgaon? I've passed 12th std from CBSE
  3. List of JBT Colleges available in Haryana? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  4. List of top 3 colleges of Delhi University for JBT course? What is the percentage required for science stream?
  5. How can I get information for admission in JBT through correspondence at Delhi after 12th?
  6. Colleges in Delhi offering JBT?
  7. When will the JBT entrance exam be held in Delhi? List of colleges where it will be held?
  8. Complete information about JBT course? I want to do JBT course from a good Delhi university
  9. List of government JBT colleges available in Faridabad? What's the applying procedure for the same? How may I get details?
  10. Can I get scholarship for pursuing CS course? List of the top colleges(except Delhi) along with their course duration offering CS course? What are the career opportunities and future prospective available for CS students?
  11. List of colleges offering JBT course in Kolkata? What is the procedure of application, duration of the course and the fee structure?
  12. JBT Delhi course after 12th? How to apply for it and when are the application forms introduced? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What's the duration of JBT course? What's the fee structure? I've completed 12th std
  14. Procedure to apply for JBT entrance exam? What is the age limit? Last date to apply for this exam in Faridabad and Delhi? List of the government and non government colleges?
  15. List of JBT in Haryana? Link from where I can get the JBT list?
  16. What is the procedure and total fee for JBT through correspondence at Delhi after 12th?
  17. From where to do JBT course in correspondence in New Delhi?
  18. Last date for submission of forms for JBT in Delhi?
29th July 2015, 10:31 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List JBT colleges in Modinagar, Delhi? What is the duration of course?

There are no college in Modinagar, Delhi for JBT but there are some colleges near by.

List of JBT colleges near Modinagar, Delhi :

Elina Institute of Education
Elina Institute of Education
Address : Head Office- B-57, 3rd Floor, New Krishna Park, Near Janakpuri West Metro Station, Opposite Metro Pillar No 605, Dhauli Piao, Vikaspuri
Delhi, Delhi
Phone : 8130833777, 9266703333

Iasam Academy
Address : ​​A-123, Street No. 2, Metro Pill. No. 36, Opp. SBH Bank, Vikas Marg, Shakarpur
Delhi, Delhi
Phone : (011) 22043114

Mahatma Gandhi College of Education (MGCE)
Address : 67-A, Gurunanak Pura, Vikas Marg Shakarpur, Delhi (Near Nirman Vihar Metro Station)
Delhi, Delhi
Phone : (011) 22527707

Duration of course : 2 years
30th July 2015, 08:22 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List JBT colleges in Modinagar, Delhi? What is the duration of course?

JBT College in Delhi:

Elina Institute of Education, Vikaspuri Delhi

Mahatma Gandhi college of Education

Vidya Jyoti Academy

Maa Saraswati JBT College

Vikram Aditya Group of Educational Studies

Royal Institute of Management Studies

Duration of JBT course is 2 years.
30th July 2015, 04:47 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

The list of colleges in Delhi for Junior Basic Training course is:

1. K.V.M College of Education.

2. Abhilashi JBT Training institute.

3. National Social Society, New Delhi

4. Mahatma Gandhi college of Education.

5. Dwarka Das Sai Memorial college of Education.

Duration of JBT course is two years.
30th July 2015, 07:19 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

There were very few colleges in Delhi which offers admission for JBT. Few of them are as follows:

1. Mahatma Gandhi college of education
http://www.mgceindia.com/

2. Iasam academy
http://www.iasamgroup.com/

3. Elina institute of education
http://www.elinainstitute.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?