7th June 2015, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Best subject for masters between Psychology and English?

i am doing graduation with psychology, education, and english which one is best for masters

Please guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do masters in psychology after completion of graduation in English honors?
  2. What is the scope of masters in psychology? What are the job opportunities?
  3. How to do B.Ed in mass communication after my PG?
  4. Is it mandatory to study Psychology in Graduation for masters in Psychology after B.Sc with Biotechnology, Zoology and Chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Would it be a good decision to switch to Educational Psychology after Masters in Clinical Psychology? Are there any Clinical Psychology guides in Pune, India?
  6. How to chance my subject for masters after completing B.A in English
  7. What are the various career options I can opt for after doing masters in psychology?
  8. How to do masters in Psychology after finishing BBM course? Will I be able to take masters in Psychology course?
  9. List of best universities which provides masters in psychology-Org Behavior?
  10. How to do M.Phil in Clinical Psychology? Which are the universities? I have finished my masters in Clinical Psychology
  11. Is a PG in Commerce eligible to pursue a Masters in Counseling Psychology ?
  12. How to do M.A. in psychology after graduation in B.B.A.?
  13. Better scope between Masters in English and Masters in Social work?
  14. Can I hold a masters degree in commerce and English simultaneously after completion of my B.Com? Will I be eligible for NET exam then?
  15. How to do M.A Psychogy? I am a IT engineer student
  16. Can I change subject for appearing in NET?
  17. Expert opinion upon top most universities in India for Masters in English?
  18. Is it possible for me to do masters in English at the age of 33 years?
8th August 2016, 06:36 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best subject for masters between Psychology and English?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am doing graduation with psychology, education, and english which one is best for masters

Please guide me.

Both Psychology and English are good courses to pursue in post graduation. It is up to the individual’s interest and passion to choose the course. If the candidate is interested in English literature then choose MA in English and pursue your career in the same field. On the other hand if he is interested in Psychology then he can choose MA Psychology course and pursue his career in the Psychology field. The scope for the Psychology and counseling seems to be bright, but the scope for the English post graduate is also good. So you can choose the subject which you likes the most.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?