1st November 2016, 10:36 PM
Rudraarta

Can a Girl join Marine Engineering course after completing B.Com?

Hello Sir, I am a B.Com graduate Girl. I want to know that Can a Girl join Marine Engineering course after completing B.Com? Is it possible for me? If yes then please tell me the procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join marine engineering after completing mechanical engineering?
  2. What's the duration of training period in Marine engineering? How can I apply for Marine engineering after completing B.E? I've done B.Tech(Mechanical engineering)
  3. Career opportunities after completing Marine Engineering course -- [New]
  4. Should I join marine engineering after completing graduation in mechanical engineering or directly?
  5. How to pursue Marine engineering being a polytechnic final year girl?
  6. How to join B.E Marine engineering after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering with 85%? What is the fee structure?
  7. After completing B.Tech Mechanical how can I join 1 year Marine Engineering course?
  8. Can I join diploma in marine engineering after completing 10th?
  9. How to give the exam of Merchant navy after passing 12th science?
  10. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  11. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to join marine engineering 1 year course after completing my degree in Mechanical Engineering? What is the procedure?
  13. How to join Marine engineering course after studying 12th? How to get scholarships to attend marine engineering?
  14. Qualifications required to join Marine Engineering? Can I join it after ECE?
  15. How to join marine engineering after studying B.E Computer Science?
  16. How to take admission in Merchant Navy after passing 12th?
  17. How to join PG course in marine engineering after my UG? Which institute is best to study marine in India? Is there any entrance exam for marine engineering?
  18. How should I enroll directly for merchant navy?
3rd November 2016, 07:54 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a Girl join Marine Engineering course after completing B.Com?

No, you are not eligible to join Marine Engineering course after completion of your B.Com course. To be eligible to join Marine Engineering course, you should have completed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English subjects or three years Diploma in Marine Engineering course from a recognised board. Since, you have not pursued 12th standard with Science stream, being a commerce graduate student, you are not eligible to pursue Marine Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?