1st November 2016, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available for B.A.(Fashion Design) admission in Galgotias University? Details of this course?

Kindly let me know the details of B.A.(Fashion Design) course of Galgotias University. I want to get admission so is there any entrance exam for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. When the admission of B.A.(Fashion Design) will be started in Galgotias University? Fee structure for this course?
  2. Is Galgotias university affiliated to PCI?
  3. How can I get admission to study B.Sc(Forensic Science) in Galgotias University? Fee structure of this course?
  4. Post graduation in Interior Designing possible after Civil engineering?
  5. Entrance Exam to pursue B.A in Interior Design from Mumbai University
  6. Detailed procedure to get admission in M.E.(Design Engineering) course in Pune University without GATE? List of colleges under Pune University with fee structure?
  7. Details about PSU exam? How to prepare for it while in 3rd year Electronic and Instrumentation at Galgotias College of Engineering and Technology?
  8. How to do interior designing course?
  9. Fee structure of B.Ed curses? Date of sale of B.Ed forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of colleges with admission procedure to study M.Design(Product Design/Industrial Design)? Which entrance exam to appear among GATE and CEED for admission?
  11. Admission date and course duration of M.Sc(Design) in University of Leeds? Entrance exam to get admission for Indian students?
  12. Application procedure and minimum qualification for diploma in Interior Design from DU?
  13. Eligibility for post graduation in other paper of chemistry?
  14. Am I eligible for eco honors after clearing 12th with 82.75%
  15. Can I become an Interior Designer after completing B.Tech(Civil Engineering)?
  16. Admission criteria and fee expenses of M.Tech(Communication System) in Galgotias University? -- [New]
  17. Can I get Lateral Entry to study B.F.Tech in NIFT after completing Diploma in Fashion Technology?
  18. What are the universities offering analytical chemistry?
3rd November 2016, 10:35 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available for B.A.(Fashion Design) admission in Galgotias University? Details of this course?

There is no Entrance examination to take admission under the course of B.A (Fashion Designing) in the said University.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th in any discipline from a recognised University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it can take admission to study the said course at Galgotias University.
Admission is based on the marks scored in class 12th .

B.A in fashion Designing is a 3 years degree course which is offered by the University in full time.
Fashion Designing is one of the most glamorous, appealing and exciting career on nowadays as it has a lot of opportunities in future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?