3rd March 2016, 10:29 AM
keerti8006

How to pursue Marine engineering being a polytechnic final year girl?

I am a girl and i want to became a marine engg. My age is 17 i passed out 10th and i am in polytechnic final year branch is information technology. Please tell me the way for the entrance and possibility that if i can do marine engg. and how? There is any obstacle as a girl to became marie eggg. or not

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Post Graduation in Marine Engineering after BE E&TC? Duration of course?
  2. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  3. Can I pursue any marine courses after engineering? Can Industrial Production Engineering Students get into Marine Courses?
  4. How to join marine Engineering studying diploma in production engineering?
  5. How can I become a marine engineer after Polytechnic? How much percentage is required to take admission in marine engineering college
  6. Can I pursue Marine engineering after having eyesight less than 2?
  7. Which further course should i pursue in abroad in Marine Engineering field?
  8. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Exact difference between Oceanography, Marine Biology and Marine Microbiology? Are girls allowed in Marine engineering?
  10. Courses for marine engineering? Colleges for marine engineering?
  11. Can i do PG in Marine engineering after doing ECE
  12. What is the procedure for joining marine engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. What are the requirements for admission in Marine Engineering?
  14. How to do marine engineering after doing B.E mechanical engineering?
  15. Percentage required to take admission in Marine Engineering after Polytechnic(Mechanical)? Fee structure of the course?
  16. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. How to pursue career in the field of marine engineering? I am doing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineeirng
  18. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
3rd March 2016, 10:24 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to pursue Marine engineering being a polytechnic final year girl?

Quote:
Originally Posted by keerti8006 View Post
I am a girl and i want to became a marine engg. My age is 17 i passed out 10th and i am in polytechnic final year branch is information technology. Please tell me the way for the entrance and possibility that if i can do marine engg. and how? There is any obstacle as a girl to became marie eggg. or not
Yes, you can pursue Marine engineering after completing your diploma course in Information Technology.

However, you must have secured at least 50% marks in English at 10th or 12th standard or degree course.

Your age should not be more than 28 years.

You must be medically fit for the course with an full eyesight approved by medical doctor. Maximum permissible tolerance is +2.5 on each eye.

The duration of the course is 2 years having 4 semesters.

And the fees for the course is Rs.3,75,000

The batch starts in every September each year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?