19th January 2016, 07:02 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in BA course in Delhi Open University?

Respected All,

Please guide me, as I want to get admission in the BA course in Delhi Open University. So please provide information regarding the admission?

Waiting for your positive answer.

Regards

19th January 2016, 09:14 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in BA course in Delhi Open University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected All,

Please guide me, as I want to get admission in the BA course in Delhi Open University. So please provide information regarding the admission?

Waiting for your positive answer.

Regards
Eligibility For BA in Delhi Open University:

- You should have passed 12th standard examination conducted by state board/ CBSE/ ICSE or equivalent examination with a minimum aggregate of 40% marks from a recognized university.

- Those who are appearing for 10+2 examination in March /April 2016 are eligible to apply.

Application Procedure:

- You can apply online:
- You can download the application from from the official website of Delhi Open University - (sol.du.ac.in/)
- You need to submit application form with enclosures and receive fee Receipt.
- It is mandatory that you must collect Identity Card after 30 days of submission
- You must bring fee receipt and original certificates for verification.
19th January 2016, 07:09 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in BA course in Delhi Open University?

For admission in Delhi Open University you will first of all have to see whether you are eligible for admission or not, as the minimum marks required for admission in DU is 60% in aggregate.

You will probably have to contact the particular Institute you wish to get admission in via distance mode and after filling up the admission form, you will probably be eligible to pursue your education from there.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?